5/26/24 Sox vs Orioles vs The Weather 1:10 pm

Thundering here in Chicago now

For those of you scoring at home the pitching matchup is....

Garrett Crochet & "The Amazing Exploding Bullpen"

vs

Kyle Bradish

2 minutes ago, soxfan49 said:

Really surprised there aren't more posts here with how well the boys are playing

Everyone is watching Roku Sunday Leadoff. 

I'm sure it will be hoppin here by game time

1 hour ago, Lip Man 1 said:

They need a rain out...that way they can't lose.

Or can they? 😆

They’d find a way to have Crochet all warmed up, then call the game, thus burning his turn in the rotation for 3 days or so

• Like 1

• Quin pinned this topic

Neck and neck in my weekly fantasy matchup and the other team has Crochet going today, so rainout is best case scenario because despite being a washed season, I still can’t bring myself to root against the players doing well. 

18 minutes ago, Sambuca said:

Neck and neck in my weekly fantasy matchup and the other team has Crochet going today, so rainout is best case scenario because despite being a washed season, I still can’t bring myself to root against the players doing well. 

I have Fedde as a starter. Kopech really screwed us over during a tight week. I could have used the W there.

8 minutes ago, cuban_sammiches said:

I have Fedde as a starter. Kopech really screwed us over during a tight week. I could have used the W there.

This guy has Fedde and Crochet so it’s been a conflicting week. Kopech screwed you, but might be the reason I win this week 🙂

Good luck out there!

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the tweet to post here? Once they changed the address to x.com, I haven't been able to make it work. 

7 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

If you don't mind me asking, how do you get the tweet to post here? Once they changed the address to x.com, I haven't been able to make it work. 

I just manually change the url back to twitter instead of x

1 hour ago, WestEddy said:

"Copy tweet" to chrome/safari and then copy that link, hit paste in here, and it should show up the way you'd want

• Thanks 1