Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

2026 NFL thread

Featured Replies

So far I like Keenum more as a backup but I doubt he can play every game being 38

  • Replies 712
  • Views 38.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

Posted Images

Bagent has looked calm in the pocket, but his throws have not been great overall.

Edited by Snopek

Is there a worse disciplined team than this?

11 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

So far I like Keenum more as a backup but I doubt he can play every game being 38

The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.

Bagent throws some lollipops up there. Just no arm strength.

9 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.

Yeah, they think he's a starter. He played well over all but he lacks arm strength.

37 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Bagent throws some lollipops up there. Just no arm strength.

He’s gonna get a receiver killed.

1 hour ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

The Bears literally think that Bagent is a top 32 QB in the NFL.

If he had any actual arm strength he would be. There's just no zip on his throws so he can't make any placement or timing mistakes. His pocket presence and foot work are both really good, but he just doesn't have the tools to keep a defense honest.

Ugh....lost the game, Surtain, Moss and Pat Bryant.

Bryant injury looks very bad

BJ already announced Bagent the starter. I guess this week they didn't want to do any veil at all. I'm curious to see if Caleb gets any reps in - would be a great sign if he at least is limited in practice this week. Or my conspiracy theorist in me says Caleb practices at some point this week and Bears all of a sudden announce him late and it puts Packers in a bind...haha, but I highly doubt it. Feels like at 3-1 they are more than willing to take a chance with their backup QB on road in Lambeau to see if they can steal a win.

2 hours ago, Chisoxfn said:

BJ already announced Bagent the starter. I guess this week they didn't want to do any veil at all. I'm curious to see if Caleb gets any reps in - would be a great sign if he at least is limited in practice this week. Or my conspiracy theorist in me says Caleb practices at some point this week and Bears all of a sudden announce him late and it puts Packers in a bind...haha, but I highly doubt it. Feels like at 3-1 they are more than willing to take a chance with their backup QB on road in Lambeau to see if they can steal a win.

I hope not. They are getting by without him. Let him rest that hamstring so it doesn't linger the whole season.

If I was a betting man, I think he comes back week 8 vs Seattle. I don't think it would make sense to bring him back week 7 against the Patriots since that's a Thursday game. Let him get extra rest for the week 8 game.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Recently Browsing 1

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.