September 7Sep 7 2 hours ago, hi8is said:17 left. 39 chances to chip away. I like them odds. Time for this team to run off their first real winning streak of ‘26.LFG!!!!Can I get a YEA BUDDY???Yea buddy !!!
September 7Sep 7 Latest predictions from Baseball Reference have the White Sox going 10-9 the rest of the way and the Guards 9-9, Sox would finish at 85-77 and Guards 82-80.
September 7Sep 7 4 hours ago, The Mighty Mite said:Latest predictions from Baseball Reference have the White Sox going 10-9 the rest of the way and the Guards 9-9, Sox would finish at 85-77 and Guards 82-80.82-80 probably nets them the third wild card spot tbh. And 85-77 gives us the second seed
September 7Sep 7 2 hours ago, 77 Hitmen said:Between this and Beni last week, maybe we've got a pattern of guys showing out on "their" magic number day?Lots of low numbers left to keep it going: Newcomb #15, Colson #12, Chase #10, Teel #8, Doyle #7, Mune #5...And of course, you won't want to miss the Acuna #0 clincher performance.
September 7Sep 7 4-0. I know wee have said this about the White Sox but I do think a version of this applies to the Guardians as well. Their lack of slug makes it hard for them to put together these huge winning streaks that they would need to put together to win the division.
September 7Sep 7 The Guardians play the most annoying brand of baseball. It's like they get off on bunts and bloops.
September 7Sep 7 8 minutes ago, chw42 said:The Guardians play the most annoying brand of baseball. It's like they get off on bunts and bloops.So does my wife, but it gets the job done.
September 7Sep 7 May I recommend the great Ken Berry for number 16 in about 15 minutes or less from now.
September 7Sep 7 Guardians delaying things as usual but still need 2 more to tie with 2 out and bases empty . Edited September 7Sep 7 by CaliSoxFanViaSWside
September 7Sep 7 21 minutes ago, CaliSoxFanViaSWside said:May I recommend the great Ken Berry for number 16 in about 15 minutes or less from now.Sorry I didn't see your post....and no disrespect to Ken Barry. I just thought that little bit of Sox history was fun.
September 7Sep 7 Dick Allen has to be 15 assuming the Sox don’t go winless the rest of the season and Guardians stay red hot and go unbeaten.
September 7Sep 7 3 minutes ago, wegner said:Sorry I didn't see your post....and no disrespect to Ken Barry. I just thought that little bit of Sox history was fun.No problem I couldve posted something.
September 7Sep 7 17 for the two seed (Hou)16 for the division (Cle)15 for the postseason (Tor)Blue Jays play the A’s tonight
September 7Sep 7 2 hours ago, JTB said:Four games up in the loss column.And you can add an extra if the Sox take even 1 from Cleveland (Sox will take 2).
September 7Sep 7 3 hours ago, JTB said:Dick Allen has to be 15 assuming the Sox don’t go winless the rest of the season and Guardians stay red hot and go unbeaten.What if Cleveland plays a long game tomorrow and loses while the Sox play a quick game and win, and both games end at the exact same time?
September 8Sep 8 11 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:What if Cleveland plays a long game tomorrow and loses while the Sox play a quick game and win, and both games end at the exact same time?I was told there would be no math.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.