September 24Sep 24 5 minutes ago, ron883 said:Well, we know who will eat crow tomorrow if they lose. @Tony @southsider2k5 @Baron . Anybody else want to be added to the list?This list?
September 24Sep 24 1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:This list?You'll be the first guy I quote when they get eliminated in the playoffs
September 24Sep 24 Just now, ron883 said:You'll be the first guy I quote when they get eliminated in the playoffsOh no, don't Eddy me!
September 24Sep 24 5 minutes ago, Baron said:Yeah yeah....piss off would youYou'll be the first person i quote when they lose tomorrow because they're all hungover.
September 24Sep 24 Just now, ron883 said:You'll be the first person i quote when they lose tomorrow because they're all hungover.I'll be too busy drinking to give a f***
September 24Sep 24 Just now, Baron said:Time to mute Ron until 2027.2 minutes ago, Baron said:I'll be too busy drinking to give a f***Make sure to save some room for the crow
September 24Sep 24 21 minutes ago, ron883 said:Is it silly to think they shouldn't be celebrating so hard? They need to focus on winning the division. They better not be hungover tomorrow.Yes they have never played hung over. Its 4 in the afternoon as well.
September 24Sep 24 46 minutes ago, fathom said:Acuna looks like someone’s younger brother in the clubhouseYeah, the good Acuna
September 24Sep 24 Just now, Harry Chappas said:Yes they have never played hung over. Its 4 in the afternoon as well.Supposedly the younger generations don't drink as much. I see it at my job as well. These boys don't know how to drink like fish and function like we used to in our 20s.
September 24Sep 24 2 minutes ago, ron883 said:Make sure to save some room for the crow Cubs are celebrating and they are in a more precarious position as they have a double header tomorrow on the road
September 24Sep 24 18 minutes ago, ron883 said:You'll be the first guy I quote when they get eliminated in the playoffsYou better tag Will too you coward.https://www.facebook.com/share/r/1C4cfa16nb/
September 24Sep 24 1 hour ago, The Mighty Mite said:Quite a season, lots of highlights and a few lowlights but looking back I think the Quero walkoff against the Cubs gave these guys the mojo.crazy that the two heroes vs the cubs were released/dfa'd Edited September 24Sep 24 by joejoesox
September 24Sep 24 8 minutes ago, ron883 said:Supposedly the younger generations don't drink as much. I see it at my job as well. These boys don't know how to drink like fish and function like we used to in our 20s.I can't either. Get too sleepy before I get hammered.
September 24Sep 24 10 minutes ago, ron883 said:Make sure to save some room for the crow Me watching while @ron883 delivers the spankings…
September 24Sep 24 1 hour ago, Baron said:Poor Newcomb lol get that Miller Lite off himIt's water, he will be fine
September 24Sep 24 45 minutes ago, Baron said:Lmao at the end there I think Vasil realized beer directly into your eyes is not pleasant
September 24Sep 24 Just got back from having my car serviced and saw the good news. Checked the box score to find the happy result.Congratulations to the organization on the field and off the field for a pretty unexpected season.It was wonderful to play meaningful games in September again.First time ever in MLB history a team had three straight seasons with 100+ losses then made the playoffs.Anything from here on out is icing on the cake.The Sox aren't a national laughingstock anymore.Last Friday my 1972 Dick Allen road jersey came in to add to my collection...looks like I'll be wearing it tonight!
September 24Sep 24 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Somebody just poured a beer down Vargas's pants during the interview. Couldn't tell who it was.I liked someone waiting until Vargas took his goggles off during the interview to rub his eye, then threw a bottle of beer in his eyes.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.