2 hours ago2 hr Schriffen seemed to strongly imply that the current booth of him and Stoney is coming to an end. I think what he was getting at is that Stone won't be with them next season. Any ideas who they replace Stone with? Any preferences?
2 hours ago2 hr @Y2Jimmy0 said in a previous post about this discussion that the Schriffdawg is likely OUT after this season.Shocking that any team would let a talent like this go…🤣🤣🤣 Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by WhiteSox2023
2 hours ago2 hr Steve has a multi-year deal with the Sox: https://www.mlb.com/news/steve-stone-multiyear-agreement-white-sox-tv-analyst.If Stone had decided to retire, I doubt it would have been a quick announcement at the end of a broadcast. He's been part of Chicago baseball - on the field and in the booth - for 50 years. I imagine he would at least get a retirement ceremony before a game and maybe a farewell seasonlong celebration like Howie Rose and Rick Rizzs in New York and Seattle.
1 hour ago1 hr I think it's more likely Schriff is done. Steve doesn't do many road games already and Plesac is who I would like when Steve hangs it up for good.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 hour ago, ron883 said:Schriffen seemed to strongly imply that the current booth of him and Stoney is coming to an end. I think what he was getting at is that Stone won't be with them next season.Any ideas who they replace Stone with? Any preferences?I think Schriffen knows with his deal expired and with no guarantees baseball will be played next season "he gawn..." Stone isn't going anywhere.
1 hour ago1 hr He was definitely referring to himself and not Stone. Steve Stone would get a major sendoff. I don't mind Schriffen. But sounds like Conner already was being prepped for the job.
1 hour ago1 hr 43 minutes ago, HoosierSox said:I think it's more likely Schriff is done. Steve doesn't do many road games already and Plesac is who I would like when Steve hangs it up for good.Oh please no
54 minutes ago54 min 21 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:He was definitely referring to himself and not Stone. Steve Stone would get a major sendoff.I don't mind Schriffen. But sounds like Conner already was being prepped for the job.I can’t believe there are people that think McKnight is good. I get not liking Schriffen, but McKnight has just as many warts.
52 minutes ago52 min 21 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:He was definitely referring to himself and not Stone. Steve Stone would get a major sendoff.I don't mind Schriffen. But sounds like Conner already was being prepped for the job.Gross. I'm not going to hate on John anymore I've said my share on him. But Conner is even worse. John had his problems but excitement wasn't one of them. It would be cool if they poached Aaron Goldsmith from the Mariners but I doubt they spend any money on it. Conner is probably cheap.
39 minutes ago39 min 1 hour ago, HoosierSox said:I think it's more likely Schriff is done. Steve doesn't do many road games already and Plesac is who I would like when Steve hangs it up for good.Dan has an irritating voice and talks too much without saying anything.
37 minutes ago37 min 1 minute ago, Stinky Stanky said:Dan has an irritating voice and talks too much without saying anything.But is he a messy eater??
37 minutes ago37 min Just now, wegner said:If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.Calling Lifeline...
35 minutes ago35 min 1 minute ago, caulfield12 said:Calling Lifeline...It's ok....I've got a really comfy barkalounger
35 minutes ago35 min 2 minutes ago, wegner said:If Schiff is gone, I'm never standing up again.Yeah buddy.
34 minutes ago34 min They should just promote DJ back to the tv booth, and ideally len too tbh. Our radio team is the best.
31 minutes ago31 min 1 minute ago, Green Line said:They should just promote DJ back to the tv booth, and ideally len too tbh. Our radio team is the best.I love them on the radio though.....nothing like listening to a game on the radio. I'm so pumped to hear them do playoff baseball....that is what Len came here to do and DJ works great with him.
26 minutes ago26 min 49 minutes ago, NotSoRetro1983Hat said:ConnerI don’t dig him doing play by play.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.