Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/29 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT. Guaranteed White Sox Victory Gamethread

Featured Replies

2 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:

can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffs

4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffs

Brown might get 10+ k's

except for Braden go's

I wonder who follows Smith? Fedde?

Just figure out a way to win game 1 and give Burke the ball to dominate in game 2.

Edited by wegner

19 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:

Why didn't he show any of the hits?

wade-i-love-it-2.gif

Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it.

Edited by chitownsportsfan

53 minutes ago, joejoesox said:

I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/opener

well let's hope he can command his pitches.

I wanted Sandlin honestly

He has had three days rest which he hadn't had much of lately so I think it is a solid move to hopefully give us 2 innings. I assume if he is struggling with a control they will have Sandlin or Fedde ready to go

21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:

So who had Hagen Smith?

Buncha insider wanna bes

I mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lol

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.