5 hours ago5 hr 2 minutes ago, Whisox05 said:can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffs
5 hours ago5 hr 4 minutes ago, joejoesox said:can they stop pounding the ball into the damn ground ffsBrown might get 10+ k'sexcept for Braden go's
5 hours ago5 hr I wonder who follows Smith? Fedde?Just figure out a way to win game 1 and give Burke the ball to dominate in game 2. Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by wegner
5 hours ago5 hr Hagen is a dog. Ride and die with your guys. He goes 2 scoreless and we win. Book it. Edited 5 hours ago5 hr by chitownsportsfan
4 hours ago4 hr 53 minutes ago, joejoesox said:I think this is a mistake, he been walking more and more batters recently, and next to giving up hits in the first inning, that's the last thing you want from your starter/openerwell let's hope he can command his pitches.I wanted Sandlin honestlyHe has had three days rest which he hadn't had much of lately so I think it is a solid move to hopefully give us 2 innings. I assume if he is struggling with a control they will have Sandlin or Fedde ready to go
4 hours ago4 hr 21 minutes ago, southsider2k5 said:So who had Hagen Smith?Buncha insider wanna besI mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lol
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, caulfield12 said:Brown might get 10+ k'sexcept for Braden go'sWhat a miserable post.
3 hours ago3 hr 8 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What a miserable post.and the proper usage is: except for when Branden GOES, not go's.
3 hours ago3 hr Just now, WestEddy said:and the proper usage is: except for when Branden GOES, not go's.ground outssheeshwho's Branden?related to 46? Edited 3 hours ago3 hr by caulfield12
3 hours ago3 hr 1 hour ago, BigHurt3515 said:I mentioned him yesterday who I thought would be a possibility and two posters didn't even know who I was talking about when I just said Smith lolCalling up Shane Smith would've been a ballsy move, that's for sure.
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, wegner said:Calling up Shane Smith would've been a ballsy move, that's for sure.Ballsier still? Castillo starting game 1. And batting 5th.
3 hours ago3 hr 17 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:What a miserable post.have you ever seen a SoxTalk gamethread lol?Fine the White Sox will clesrly score 8-9 runs and shut out the Astros in G2
3 hours ago3 hr 3 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:have you ever seen a SoxTalk gamethread lol?Fine the White Sox will clesrly score 8-9 runs and shut out the Astros in G2Haven't been in one in awhile, but I remember playoff Gamethreads being quite serene and optimistic....but I could be mistaken.
2 hours ago2 hr 38 minutes ago, wegner said:Haven't been in one in awhile, but I remember playoff Gamethreads being quite serene and optimistic....but I could be mistaken.not for the last month or so...especially since Mune and Kolson started slamming and Venable's managing veered towards Renteria/TLR territory Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
2 hours ago2 hr 5 minutes ago, caulfield12 said:not for the last month or so...especially since Mune and Kolson started slamming and Venable's managing veered towards Renteria/TLR territoryThere’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?
2 hours ago2 hr Have a feeling Martin will be the bulk guy tomorrow. Don't think it's a classic bullpen game in that sense.
2 hours ago2 hr 36 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:There’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?Miss a little..miss alot
2 hours ago2 hr 37 minutes ago, SoxBlanco said:There’s been a playoff game thread in the last month or so?well 2021 had one game of excitement and then completely deadsame with 2020/Covidgoodbye Keuchel/Crochetthere was a Luis Robert mammoth bomb at leastpreceded by a 12 year abyss/nothingness... Edited 2 hours ago2 hr by caulfield12
33 minutes ago33 min We lost 324 games over the 3 years prior to this season. We are the only team in history to make the playoffs after back to back 100 loss seasons (let alone three 100 loss seasons). That's the definition of playing with house money. Let's go in free and loose and kick the crap out of the trash can bangers in their Mickey Mouse ballpark!
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.