12 hours ago12 hr Just now, The Mighty Mite said:He stepped back on the dirt.I think after the pitcher started his delivery
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, CBJ03 said:I didnt even know this was a rule or that you could challenge.It is since the shift rules. But I've never seen anyone challenge this before.
12 hours ago12 hr 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:lol imagine hawk watching this at home.WHAT IN THE HELL ARE YOU DOING WEGNER
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, ron883 said:All that to get a fucking ball potentially?It would have erased an out
12 hours ago12 hr You can bet your ass if Houston was playing the Yankees or Boston he was on the grass. Edited 12 hours ago12 hr by Soxfest
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, chitownsportsfan said:they just ignored the rule, bullshit.It definitely looked like it was probably on the grass, but nothing definitive
12 hours ago12 hr 2 minutes ago, BigHurt3515 said:Not sure that is a good challengeWe have one more remaining. I'm all for getting any marginal gain you can in the playoffs
12 hours ago12 hr Just now, fathom said:It definitely looked like it was probably on the grass, but nothing definitiveIt was clear as day he was on the grass.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.