16 hours ago16 hr 9 hours ago, PaleAleSox said:Would have been a crazy environment at the Rate even with the start time.It’s a much rarer event in the South Side than at multiple post season winners Astros and Braves.
16 hours ago16 hr 6 hours ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Yeah, Sox had a game plan, don't chase and mostly did that in the first innings, they got away from it later on but yeah, stay patient, take your walks.Hope that Chase does not chase.
16 hours ago16 hr 9 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Astros claimed they had a medical issue and delayed their lineup? These guys are whiny clowns, send their asses to Cancun.I wish they would send my ass to Cancun
16 hours ago16 hr 3 minutes ago, AntMan26 said:I wish they would send my ass to CancunNot to brag (but to brag) if they make the ALCS, I'll be watching from the beach on Oahu.
15 hours ago15 hr 15 minutes ago, hankchifan said:It’s a much rarer event in the South Side than at multiple post season winners Astros and Braves.Feel like that’s selling our fanbase short.
15 hours ago15 hr 6 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Not to brag (but to brag) if they make the ALCS, I'll be watching from the beach on Oahu.Dude nice!
15 hours ago15 hr 31 minutes ago, tray said:HouStros fans don't seem like they are into this WC round like we are.10 mins to game time and this place is half empty. Losers.
15 hours ago15 hr 29 minutes ago, hankchifan said:I presume you will be wearing a Sox or a Pope hat.I got my Sox hat on but we didn’t end up with the home plate tickets, I’m behind first base now. Guess someone more important got the prime seats.
15 hours ago15 hr 1 minute ago, T R U said:I got my Sox hat on but we didn’t end up with the home plate tickets, I’m behind first base now. Guess someone more important got the prime seats.George Bush?
15 hours ago15 hr 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:George Bush?Not that prime lol, they were the seats that are behind those seats.
15 hours ago15 hr Lol they tried to pass off yesterday's dugout video like it happened "literally moments ago"
15 hours ago15 hr How have teams not complained about Brown's tattoos? He should be required to wear sleeves.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.