Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

Wow. That is awful

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

PM your credit card info, and we will get you hooked up.

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

I had it yesterday and I don’t have premium

Damn that was a pitch to hit.

Alright Burke, nice shutdown inning

Ant swinging at the first strike he saw was incredibly stupid

Damn, really wish we could have gotten a few more home. But what a start.

now Burke has to do his job..

Burke just throw strikes and no walks

Just now, Soxfest said:

I had it yesterday and I don’t have premium

Same. Its probably just glitchting out or something

2 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

You gotta pay for the Extra Premium Plus package to get the strike zone

We had it last night

Hopefully the 4-0 lead calms Burke down. Need to get at least 5 innings out of him.

21 minutes ago, BeaverEater48 said:

Brown looks like he's 16yrs old,,hope the Sox light this kid up

Hope all that ink will wear him down.

Wonder how long they'll try and throw Hader if they are still trailing later.

Just now, Boopa1219 said:

Ant swinging at the first strike he saw was incredibly stupid

He was fatigued from this 2 at bats an inning pace. Not thinking clearly.

2 minutes ago, Pants Rowland said:

Wow. That is awful

1 minute ago, Soxfest said:

I had it yesterday and I don’t have premium

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

We had it last night

i was jokin

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

We had it last night

It was there at the start of the game. Im guessing its a technical issue right now.

so peacock just lost the strike zone overlay? clowns.

About as good as it could have been written up. Now Burke just needs to do his job.

Edited by WhiteSox2023

Got home from work and it was 3-0. Hell yeah.

No pitchcom for Burke. Interesting.

Edit: Nevermind.

Edited by CBJ03

1 minute ago, CBJ03 said:

It was there at the start of the game. Im guessing its a technical issue right now.

Has to be.

well that isn't good

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.