Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 18k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.

Mune so disappointing

Murakami four strikeouts this series,, common man that's horrible

these at bats definitely don't feel like a 4-1 lead

Goodness I hope Blubaugh doesnt have a lot of innings in him. He's dealing so far

Blubaugh has thrown 40+ pitches a couple times this season, although never the day after throwing 27

Swinging at garbage. Make these guys throw strikes.

Burke needs a shutdown inning with about 12 pitches

Just now, BeaverEater48 said:

Murakami four strikeouts this series,, common man that's horrible

Also had a key rbi yesterday as well as single.

Just now, BeaverEater48 said:

Murakami four strikeouts this series,, common man that's horrible

he has no chance on any fastball right now and he's chasing a ton

Just now, Texsox said:

Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.

I remember when that wasn't there..

Just now, Southwest Sider said:

Goodness I hope Blubaugh doesnt have a lot of innings in him. He's dealing so far

Probably another inning max. He's not a starter

Gotta think the Astros go to Lambert this game.

Just now, Texsox said:

Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.

Well , not as much as NASCAR or F1.

Wheres Romo to replace Murakami 🙂

Listen......we got 4 already.....we are not going to score every inning.

Need to shut down the Astros here and boys will get a few more runs

Just now, Texsox said:

Can I mention how much I dislike all the fucking advertising around the field, on uniforms, etc.

Fenway is almost the same thing, 50 years ago there was no advertising anywhere, same with Wrigley.

Peter Lambert coming in

  • Author

Hell yeah, good challenge on that hanger

1 minute ago, joejoesox said:

these at bats definitely don't feel like a 4-1 lead

missed you bud

  • Author

Yeah, his slider is garbo right now

Big first out. 1,2,3 please.

  • Author

I stand corrected!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.