Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

I absolutely love Chase Meidroth. Never let this man go.

  • Replies 1.2k
  • Views 16.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Scared to death Braden and Colson were going to be overwhelmed

We’ll trade all those Meidroth k’s about now

Man, Menechino would be so pissed

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

We needed that since we had both Monty’s coming up.

I was so worried about that

Chase might be the next Altuve

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

That might be the back breaker.

I mean we crushed their momentum last inning and that hopefully buried it. Plus they just burned Abreu for the 7th and 8th

biggest HR of the year

2 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:

two runs here takes us from 50/50 at best to 70/30 at worst. come on!

How about 3?

Good lord im still recovering from that hr

Go defense after this at bat?

Vasil just humped Chase. "Roommates".

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Chase might be the next Altuve

Without the cheating

No need for your dumb ass Crawford boxes when you absolutely destroy the baseball.

thank god they didn't walk him

I had a post queued up saying I don't like this up to Braden and Colson

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

Chase might be the next Altuve

More like Dustin Pedroia

That s%*# was so beautiful it literally brings tears of joy to my eyes 😆

LETS FUCKING GO BOYS - TWO OUT RALLY. GIVE ME FOUR MORE!!!!

Colson being colson,no surprise

Chase will be a Sox for a long time, he has that it factor

Just throw a high heater to Kolson with 2 strikes and he’s gone.

Oh well - throw zeros pen!!!

Just throw a high heater to Kolson with 2 strikes and he’s gone.

Mrs. @Chicago White Sox gets another hall pass for sure.

Especially if we win thus game

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Vasil just humped Chase. "Roommates".

The dugout seems to love the hump.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.