Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

WILDCARD: 9/30 Sox at Astros, 4:00 PM CT

Featured Replies

If Chase didn't hit that, I don't know if we score more than a run with how those ABs just went against Abreu.

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 17.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • Will be in attendance for this one, our tickets are behind home plate. Would love nothing more than to celebrate a sweep and watch all these loser Astros fans sulk home.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

Posted Images

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Chase will be a Sox for a long time, he has that it factor

And some wanted him gone when he was hitting .275. SMH

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

Just throw a high heater to Kolson with 2 strikes and he’s gone.

Or he hits it 432 feet like he did… oh…. Yesterday?

Good god people. Shut the f*** up. It won’t kill you to embrace what is positive.

A+ pimp job by Chase 😍

We still need 9 outs, be tough

If it wasn't for drugs and gambling there would be no advertising for the tv coverage

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Ok Fedde time?

He even warming up?

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

We still need 9 outs, be tough

12

Just now, chitownsportsfan said:

Ok Fedde time?

Taylor for another 50+ 😆

12 OUT!!!

Its about getting outs

Just now, The Mighty Mite said:

Just throw a high heater to Kolson with 2 strikes and he’s gone.

They're gonna have to work on his swing big time during the off-season, he's broken rn

rare to see a Colson at bat when it isn't 0-2. He just needs some wisdom with an 0-2. I think he gives up to easy.

Still gotta get 12 outs without Taylor and Hagen. Let's just hope Will knows what he's doing.

Just now, Texsox said:

If it wasn't for drugs and gambling there would be no advertising for the tv coverage

Or the new ball razor.

This is a huge inning. Need a shutdown

Chase is our Altuve!

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

The dugout seems to love the hump.

Is Caleb Williams there too? I kid I kid

Just now, chw42 said:

Still gotta get 12 outs without Taylor and Hagen. Let's just hope Will knows what he's doing.

I’m not so sure Taylor and Hagen are off limits.

Just now, Ozzie for Manager said:

And some wanted him gone when he was hitting .275. SMH

Some wanted him gone after Ant hit 1 HR in spring training because Chase would supposedly never grow into any power

1 minute ago, southsider2k5 said:

The dugout seems to love the hump.

Well, except for Burke...

2 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

And some wanted him gone when he was hitting .275. SMH

Yeah I know, I love the kid's grit

1 minute ago, fathom said:

12

My Sox Math was off

Was on a call, but all you worrying cracked me up. More runs were inevitable

36 minutes ago, Ozzie for Manager said:

I feel like Vargas or Chase are going to launch a HR today.

I did post this about 30 minutes ago. Just saying.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.