1 hour ago1 hr We are the team of destiny. With our pitching and offense playing better, we are the better team. We can beat up on the Guardians.
1 hour ago1 hr Who do you all think pitches game 1?With the lefty heavy Guardians lineup, I'm thinking maybe we roll with Hagen and try to get 3 innings again.
1 hour ago1 hr “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS.”- MIKE VASIL
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Hagen and try to get 3 innings againGive me Hagen for 5 this time.
57 minutes ago57 min Author 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:With the lefty heavy Guardians lineup, I'm thinking maybe we roll with Hagen and try to get 3 innings again.They could go with Hagen and Schultz if they want to lock down the lefties in a game. Schultz is obviously better against lefties based on his minor and major league splits this year.Kay has dominated lefties as well. .505 OPS against. Those 3 pitchers will be really important this series. Edit: Kay has actually been pretty garbage the last 2 months. They'll still need to rely on him for some innings though. Edited 48 minutes ago48 min by ron883
53 minutes ago53 min 6 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Who do you all think pitches game 1?With the lefty heavy Guardians lineup, I'm thinking maybe we roll with Hagen and try to get 3 innings again.Hagen has 100% earned the start. Nobody else even is close. In fact I'd say right now my power rankings of the staff:Hagen, Taylor, Hicks, Fedde, Sandlin [massive drop off], Kay, Burke, Brazoban, Noah, Martin, Hudson, NewcombIf I'm Will I'm considering a Smith to Fedde game one.
49 minutes ago49 min Author 1 minute ago, chitownsportsfan said:Hagen has 100% earned the start. Nobody else even is close. In fact I'd say right now my power rankings of the staff:Hagen, Taylor, Hicks, Fedde, Sandlin [massive drop off], Kay, Burke, Brazoban, Noah, Martin, Hudson, NewcombIf I'm Will I'm considering a Smith to Fedde game one.Fedde has earned it for sure. Kay has great numbers against lefties, but he's been kind of doodoo the past 2 months. With how heavily lefty they are, I'm rolling the dice with Schultz for a couple innings. He was back up to 98 mph last outing. I think he'll surprise us with some good innings.
42 minutes ago42 min 17 minutes ago, hi8is said:“ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS.”- MIKE VASILSure wish he hadn't said that...too late now. How did that work out for Pedro Grifol?
40 minutes ago40 min 12 minutes ago, chitownsportsfan said:Hagen has 100% earned the start. Nobody else even is close. In fact I'd say right now my power rankings of the staff:Hagen, Taylor, Hicks, Fedde, Sandlin [massive drop off], Kay, Burke, Brazoban, Noah, Martin, Hudson, NewcombIf I'm Will I'm considering a Smith to Fedde game one.A resurgent Newcomb would be massive for this series. Edited 31 minutes ago31 min by Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
30 minutes ago30 min Half the game threaders are going to have heart attacks strokes , seizures or brain aneurysms.
29 minutes ago29 min Author 33 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Devil Magic Guardians are no match for God's team.Sox in 3.The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!
15 minutes ago15 min In hindsight it wasn't so bad losing the division and getting the Wild Card series.It got the Sox engines revved up and gave them confidence.
9 minutes ago9 min Hagen Smith should start every game. Followed by Fedde. Edited 8 minutes ago8 min by Green Line
Just now1 min Author 48 minutes ago, fathom said:I’m guessing Schultz to MartinYou think Schultz starts over Hagen?
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.