Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

Sox aren't the only team that can miss the tag on one of those plays

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

Clutch Colson!

That's a huge insurance run

1 minute ago, fathom said:

Exhilarating back and forth. Everyone needs to drop it

Why are they still arguing about the trade deadline during a playoff game? Save it for the off season.

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

No, it's two outs, you gotta be aggressive there

I get it, but that was ballsy. He was just rounding 3B as the throw was coming in.

  • Author
2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Which is so stupid because he's fast, his whole thing should be do anything to get on base

Yep

Drew Romo is on the team?

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

Drew Romo is on the team?

Sadly no. He's the mascot.

How did Colson not get to 3rd on that?

  • Author

Long inning here. Hope Taylor is still crisp.

2 minutes ago, fathom said:

Exhilarating back and forth. Everyone needs to drop it

Agreed let's honor the @Kyyle23 brokered truce! 9 outs to go!

I want more runs but it's hard to complain given the situation and opponent. Hope we have a good plan to finish this thing.

damn it

Alright Taylor, make this easy please

Throw strikes now please Grant. Give them nothing they don't earn.

Just now, Jake said:

I want more runs but it's hard to complain given the situation and opponent. Hope we have a good plan to finish this thing.

Should have three more. I am never letting that ball Pham crushed go. Horseshoe ass Guardians.

Still a way to go. This game feels long.

  • Author

We got this. Cleveland's offense is nothing special. Taylor for 1-2 more, then Fedde to lock it down.

Edited by ron883

  • Author
1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Still a way to go. This game feels long.

For sure it does.

The wind blowing in rn isn't bad for us

2 minutes ago, Green Line said:

Sadly no. He's the mascot.

I thought I saw him celebrating in the dugout

1 minute ago, almagest said:

Should have three more. I am never letting that ball Pham crushed go. Horseshoe ass Guardians.

They are evil and the devil will act on their behalf. At this point we just have to accept that is going to be part of the deal

Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:

The wind blowing in rn isn't bad for us

I thought I saw him celebrating in the dugout

He's there but not on the roster.

Cleveland has an annoying habit of coming back late in games..

Sox and Guardians going through pitchers like it’s the last game of the World Series.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.