Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

Okay Kyle but I'm not sure if I want you to keep challenging ones that close early in the count

1 minute ago, Capn12 said:

Roll up a DP now and lets get to the 8th, Grant.

Boom

WHEW!

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Just totally convinced that Rocchio can't hit or lay off of the curve

I was laughing that whole at bat

  • Author

Fucking huge challenge Teel.

Edited by ron883

Get some runs and put this thing away!

At this pace he could actually finish the game lol

Taylor just won himself another inning methinks

Let's go! Grant should be good for at least one more.

20 pitches. Can. He. Finish?

1 minute ago, Jake said:

Okay Kyle but I'm not sure if I want you to keep challenging ones that close early in the count

he can challenge whenever he wants. he's the god damn man.

Just now, Jake said:

At this pace he could actually finish the game lol

Be stunned if that’s not the plan

If we win this game…we have a huge advantage of winning this series in Chicago on Wednesday or Thursday.

5 minutes ago, tray said:

Bad way to start the inning.

Nice way to end it though! 😄

Just now, chw42 said:

Let's go! Grant should be good for at least one more.

I think Will's gamble of putting him in the 6th was to kill momentum and let the Sox try and score some more....they just need 1 more for that to be a brilliant move. Will is crushing with advanced scouting it seems.

Is it just me or is this broadcast team complete garbage.

7 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:

The wind blowing in rn isn't bad for us

I thought I saw him celebrating in the dugout

They probably have him in Cleveland so he's already there in case of injury.

Just now, fathom said:

Be stunned if that’s not the plan

I'm assuming if he ends up in trouble, Newcomb is the guy for lefty hitters. Not sure who the Sox would go to if you have a more right-handed part of the lineup

Just now, Sambuca said:

Is it just me or is this broadcast team complete garbage.

ron darling is amazing and I won't take that disrespekt.

Lord Taylor always delivers

Just now, WestEddy said:

They probably have him in Cleveland so he's already there in case of injury.

Sox have said they see his game-planning ability to be so high level that they wanted to keep him with the team even when the AAA season was still going because they prioritized his duties as a quasi-coach above his readiness to return to action

  • Author
1 minute ago, fathom said:

Be stunned if that’s not the plan

He's looked really crisp. Gotta stick with him.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.