Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

Got to mix up the pitches

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

This fucking ump

0-2 pitches in the strike zone are so dumb.

Edited by Paulie4Pres

Not sure if the slider was the right move there. At least in the zone.

Probably the worst strike zone I've seen all year. I thought we were supposed to see the best umps in the playoffs.

  • Author

Dang, thought Taylor was unhittable there. Get an easy out here.

Cmon Taylor you gotta shut em down wtf are we doing

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I take that at bat over carrying Trevor Richards 100/100 times

Certainly don't hate Pham showing he can square up at least 2 of the CLE LHPs

Alright, just 3 more innings we need from you Grant lol

Can’t have a 1-2-3 inning

Nice quick inning

Nice quick inning. Be interesting to see how the pitching plays out the rest of the game.

  • Author

Nice 10 pitch inning. We'll get at least 1 more out of Taylor.

Pretty quick inning

I am afraid we are going to have to rely on Newcomb if Taylor doesn't keep the pitch count low.

Just now, Soxfest said:

Can’t have a 1-2-3 inning

Last inning was a 1-2-3 inning..

Fedde is ready.

Just now, ron883 said:

Nice 10 pitch inning. We'll get at least 1 more out of Taylor.

Considering he threw 50+ last time I got to imagine they will go that long again if need be

1 minute ago, BigHurt3515 said:

fire this ump to the sun please

He is bad. 2 WC series umps were great

One more from Taylor, then two from Fedde.

I think Fedde could be used as closer

Just now, tray said:

Fedde is ready.

Fedde Jenks?

Just now, fathom said:

I think Fedde could be used as closer

Yeah I'm not sure about that experiment.

Way too many walk offs this year, got to score more somehow

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.