Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 1: White Sox at Guardians. Saturday, 12:00 PM

Featured Replies

Just now, chw42 said:

They have an extra one on the playoffs.

Its still a waste. Do they not have somebody in back looking at replay?

  • Replies 1.3k
  • Views 20.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • This is no longer a "magical" season and whatever happens, we're good. I want blood this series. I want to beat the hell out of Cleveland. f*** those guys. Crush'em.

  • “ WE'RE GONNA GET ON A PLANE AND WE'RE GONNA HEAD TO CLEVELAND, OHIO. SOMEBODY'S POURING ALCOHOL DOWN MY PANTS. AND WHAT WERE GONNA DO IS SHOW UP, PLAY WHITE SOX BASEBALL AND WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ASS

  • The Pope has convinced Jerry to convert!

Posted Images

Just now, chw42 said:

Pham pimping a warning track shot lol

I would imagine the EV and Angle has that as a homer most days

Just now, Colome's Hat said:

Unlucky.

CLE luck man. Now this inning is going to be big with the momentum after that play

Just now, Whisox05 said:

He almost hit a home run.

Are we playing horseshoes ?close doesn't count

One more foot and this game is ovah

If that went out out it would have been ballgame and maybe the series

  • Author

Bad luck. That would have been game.

The wind had to have knocked that down. 106 off the bat at 31 degrees, but it somehow only went 366.

Just now, Jake said:

That's the unluckiest play I've seen in a while, he absolutely killed that

Apparently not..

Just now, white sox 80 said:

?

He crushed a ball that was inches from a homer and walked. What's to question

Just now, ron883 said:

Man that blows. What was that challenge?

Thought maybe the ball brushed the wall before it was caught

Edited by The Mighty Mite

I thought that was destroyed, so can't get too mad at the guys for thinking the same

Sox luck at this dump is so bad

Pitcher thought he got all of it too. Wind must have knocked it down

That could shift the momentum!

Just now, Green Line said:

Its still a waste. Do they not have somebody in back looking at replay?

I didn't even need a replay to know he caught it. It was clean as can be. Pham pimping that like it was a no-doubter is why Vargas was doubled up, too. Fucking clownshoes.

Just now, Autumn Dreamin said:

I thought that was destroyed, so can't get too mad at the guys for thinking the same

Vargas was around 2nd. There's no reason for that. That's bad base running.

Per Statcast, that's the first time a ball hit that hard on that launch angle away from center field has ever not been a hit

I swear this team has the loosest assholes in the league with multiple horseshoes inserted into each of them.

1 minute ago, Green Line said:

Its still a waste. Do they not have somebody in back looking at replay?

You can get a crew chief review on any meaningful play after 7 anyway, so I don't hate taking even a 1% swing on a potential run scoring play there

Just now, BigHurt3515 said:

Pitcher thought he got all of it too. Wind must have knocked it down

When they showed the flags the wind was blowing out to left field.

5 minutes ago, WhiteSox2023 said:

I’m actually not sure why we are comparing the two. Pham is only playing because he’s Venable’s BFF. Pham was also gifted a walk instead of a second strikeout by the worst umpire I’ve seen in awhile.

I'm not sure why you're comparing anything. And Peters was gifted a base hit. And Vargas was gifted a walk. Mune was gifted a HR. Pham was just grooved a pitch to hammer to the wall.

I get it. You have screamed about every move this team has made for 3 years, and you're desperate for anything to go wrong so you can scream some more.

3 minutes ago, Jake said:

106mph, 31 degree launch to straight LF is almost always a home run. I have no idea how it stayed in.

That's like a 400 ft homer in normal circumstances.

Just now, Jake said:

Per Statcast, that's the first time a ball hit that hard on that launch angle away from center field has ever not been a hit

xBA was .860. I guess the only time it's not a hit was when it's hit to straight center?

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.