1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, fathom said:Exhilarating back and forth. Everyone needs to drop itWhy are they still arguing about the trade deadline during a playoff game? Save it for the off season.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:No, it's two outs, you gotta be aggressive thereI get it, but that was ballsy. He was just rounding 3B as the throw was coming in.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 2 minutes ago, MexSoxFan#1 said:Which is so stupid because he's fast, his whole thing should be do anything to get on baseYep
1 hour ago1 hr 2 minutes ago, fathom said:Exhilarating back and forth. Everyone needs to drop itAgreed let's honor the @Kyyle23 brokered truce! 9 outs to go!
1 hour ago1 hr I want more runs but it's hard to complain given the situation and opponent. Hope we have a good plan to finish this thing.
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, Jake said:I want more runs but it's hard to complain given the situation and opponent. Hope we have a good plan to finish this thing.Should have three more. I am never letting that ball Pham crushed go. Horseshoe ass Guardians.
1 hour ago1 hr Author We got this. Cleveland's offense is nothing special. Taylor for 1-2 more, then Fedde to lock it down. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by ron883
1 hour ago1 hr Author 1 minute ago, Green Line said:Still a way to go. This game feels long.For sure it does.
1 hour ago1 hr The wind blowing in rn isn't bad for us2 minutes ago, Green Line said:Sadly no. He's the mascot.I thought I saw him celebrating in the dugout
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, almagest said:Should have three more. I am never letting that ball Pham crushed go. Horseshoe ass Guardians.They are evil and the devil will act on their behalf. At this point we just have to accept that is going to be part of the deal
1 hour ago1 hr Just now, MexSoxFan#1 said:The wind blowing in rn isn't bad for usI thought I saw him celebrating in the dugoutHe's there but not on the roster.
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.