Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

Soxtalk.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

ALDS Game 3: Guardians at White Sox. Wednesday, 3:00 PM

Featured Replies

3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

New Banner: Pope Leo, President Obama, Blago, Ben Shapiro and _____?

Looks like he wrote a book about 2005: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546751734

Blago is a Cubs fan

  • Replies 81
  • Views 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Most Popular Posts

  • HoosierSox
    HoosierSox

    Get that Cubs filth out of here.

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    Gross

  • Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her
    Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her

    The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

18 minutes ago, wegner said:

I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.

He wrote a book about the '05 season and talking about the games with his dad. It's not bad.

I really wish I was in town for the game.

2 minutes ago, chw42 said:

Blago is a Cubs fan

Sounds like he may be converting -

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Sounds like he may be converting -

Can't be having converts on the banner

1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

lmfao. Now you see why he punched Joc over fantasy football.

1 minute ago, chw42 said:

Can't be having converts on the banner

What about convicts?

Just now, DoUEvenShift said:

What about convicts?

That too

1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:

What about convicts?

Big tent fandom

3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

I'm surprised it's not Hagen. I guess he could follow Newcomb to try and get us through 4 or 5.

  • Author
33 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.

michael-jordan-laughing.gif

5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:

Hmmm. Wonder what the plan is for tomorrow. Lot of options after Newcomb between Hagen/Martin/Fedde/Schultz/Sandlin.

4 minutes ago, chw42 said:

I'm surprised it's not Hagen. I guess he could follow Newcomb to try and get us through 4 or 5.

Maybe they want to save Hagen to pitch the late innings since Taylor is burnt.

12 minutes ago, almagest said:

Hell yeah, Hum. Was so cool to hear local bands on Q101 during their main blocks.

Dude they blew me away. Extremely tight live

4 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Don't tell me what he hit....tell me where he hit it.

5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:

Karma for the bullshit homer in Boston and the missplayed ball by Notch that was a normal fly ball.

4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:

Hmmm. Wonder what the plan is for tomorrow. Lot of options after Newcomb between Hagen/Martin/Fedde/Schultz/Sandlin.

I am going to guess that they go Martin after Newcomb.

3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:

Karma for the bullshit homer in Boston and the missplayed ball by Notch that was a normal fly ball.

Also karma for Tommy Pham, AKA the main character.

  • Author
38 minutes ago, wegner said:

I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.

Way back in the day Brian Bilek/raBBit (forner SoxTalk guy) did an interview with him on behalf of FutureSox.

Edited by ron883

Newcomb seems gassed to me but gotta trust the plan. Will has been masterful.

Another one. Maybe they will start airing Sox playoff games on CNN

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.