1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:New Banner: Pope Leo, President Obama, Blago, Ben Shapiro and _____?Looks like he wrote a book about 2005: https://www.amazon.com/dp/1546751734Blago is a Cubs fan
1 hour ago1 hr 18 minutes ago, wegner said:I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.He wrote a book about the '05 season and talking about the games with his dad. It's not bad.
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, DoUEvenShift said:Sounds like he may be converting -Can't be having converts on the banner
1 hour ago1 hr 1 minute ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:lmfao. Now you see why he punched Joc over fantasy football.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:I'm surprised it's not Hagen. I guess he could follow Newcomb to try and get us through 4 or 5.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 33 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:The sox now have the full backing of the Pope and Israel. Nothing stops this train.
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, DoUEvenShift said:Hmmm. Wonder what the plan is for tomorrow. Lot of options after Newcomb between Hagen/Martin/Fedde/Schultz/Sandlin.
1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, chw42 said:I'm surprised it's not Hagen. I guess he could follow Newcomb to try and get us through 4 or 5.Maybe they want to save Hagen to pitch the late innings since Taylor is burnt.
1 hour ago1 hr 12 minutes ago, almagest said:Hell yeah, Hum. Was so cool to hear local bands on Q101 during their main blocks.Dude they blew me away. Extremely tight live
1 hour ago1 hr 5 minutes ago, WestEddy said:Karma for the bullshit homer in Boston and the missplayed ball by Notch that was a normal fly ball.
1 hour ago1 hr 4 minutes ago, Bonemer, I Hardly Know Her said:Hmmm. Wonder what the plan is for tomorrow. Lot of options after Newcomb between Hagen/Martin/Fedde/Schultz/Sandlin.I am going to guess that they go Martin after Newcomb.
1 hour ago1 hr 3 minutes ago, PaleAleSox said:Karma for the bullshit homer in Boston and the missplayed ball by Notch that was a normal fly ball.Also karma for Tommy Pham, AKA the main character.
1 hour ago1 hr Author 38 minutes ago, wegner said:I believe I read years ago that he has always been a huge White Sox fan....no idea what is behind that.Way back in the day Brian Bilek/raBBit (forner SoxTalk guy) did an interview with him on behalf of FutureSox. Edited 1 hour ago1 hr by ron883
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.