Imagine waking up and seeing this!

Wise Master Buehrle

camel_spider1a.jpg

Two Giant Arachnids found DAILY in Iraq by our troops. AKA Camel Spider. The one on the top is eating the one on the bottom.

FOUND IN IRAQ !

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocain so you go numb instantly. You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.

If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

PS. The one on the bottom is eating the one on the top. These are Spiders found daily in IRAQ by our troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these bastards in your tent!!

--Rick

Don't throw garbage at me, but novacaine is a F'g kick-arse drug!

If that's really what it feels like then those spiders better get the F out of there soon!

I can see the minds of eager soldiers & capitalists alike seeing the green from those 8 legged freaks!

Gee, those almost are the size of Lobsters.... Hope no one gets any ideas of boiling em with melted butter.  :puke

Actually the prefered method is to deep fry them and serve with a spicy curry paste. I understand that some nomadic tribes will make them into some dessert, but I could not find a recipe.

camel_spider1a.jpg

Two Giant Arachnids found DAILY in Iraq by our troops. AKA Camel Spider. The one on the top is eating the one on the bottom.

FOUND IN IRAQ !

They run 10 mph, jump three feet, are a nocturnal spider, so only come out at night unless they are in shade. When they bite you, you are injected with Novocain so you go numb instantly. You don't even know you are bitten when you are sleeping, so you wake up with part of your leg or arm missing because it has been gnawing on it all night long.

If you are walking around and you bump something that is casting a shadow over it, and the sun makes contact with it, you better run. It will instantly run for your shadow, and scream the whole time it is chasing you.

PS. The one on the bottom is eating the one on the top. These are Spiders found daily in IRAQ by our troops. Imagine waking up and seeing one of these bastards in your tent!!

--Rick

Oh my God What the hell I never knew that spiders could be so big :o