lineup...

Reddy

QUOTE(AddisonStSox @ Jan 3, 2005 -> 12:56 PM)
If Kenny brings in both Iguchi and AJP, I will sing his praises until 2006.  OMG, OMG, OMG...the thought of aquiring those two is just...um....sexy.

2005 Opening-Day Darkhose Lineup

LF-Podsednik

2B-Iguchi

1B-Konerko

RF-Dye

DH-Jurassic

CF-Rowand

C-AJP

3B-Crede

SS-Uribe

:lolhitting  :lolhitting  I'm giddy.

Flip Carl and Dye, also Uribe and Crede and I really like that line-up to start the 2005 season. :)

QUOTE(whitesox91403 @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 06:08 AM)
I would like this a lot better:

1. Podsednik

2. Iguchi

3. Rowand

4. Konerko

5. Everett

6. Dye

7. Pierzynski

8. Uribe

9. Crede

yeah, you and me both.. but you and me both also know it is more likey for california to fall into the ocean becomeing the arizona bay - rip bill hicks

I don't know much about Iguchi, plenty of posters on here seem pretty excited about getting him. But can he play shortstop? With the team as it is right now I can count 1 player who we can use at SS. If Iguchi can't(which I believe I've read on here that he doesn't any more) then is he really an option for us to pick up? Uribe is going to need days off sometime.

Where on the roster do we put Valdez...

If we sign AJ and Iguchi both (as you seem to want...) then that leaves us with a bench of:

Gload

Everett

Davis

Burke

Harris

There's no real more for Valdez anywhere on that roster...

I think Cairo fits this team alot better then Iguchi or Cora. I just hope KW seems that and is working under the radar :ph34r:

QUOTE(Winnin' Ugly @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 01:34 AM)
I don't know much about Iguchi, plenty of posters on here seem pretty excited about getting him.  But can he play shortstop?  With the team as it is right now I can count 1 player who we can use at SS.  If Iguchi can't(which I believe I've read on here that he doesn't any more) then is he really an option for us to pick up?  Uribe is going to need days off sometime.

He can no longer play short due to an injury in his right shoulder. But he has been a gold glove 2nd baseman in japan

QUOTE(aboz56 @ Jan 2, 2005 -> 07:56 PM)
Has anything else been published about Frank's return date?

I've read a few things that have said he could be out until June. :huh

Like I said in another post, I saw him in Las Vegas about 3 weeks ago, and his left ankle/foot was in a cast and he was using an electric cart to move around. He didn't really look good. His weight looked fine, but I don't know if he'll be ready for Spring Training or not. :pray

Where on the roster do we put Valdez...

If we sign AJ and Iguchi both (as you seem to want...) then that leaves us with a bench of:

Gload

Everett

Davis

Burke

Harris

There's no real more for Valdez anywhere on that roster...

I think Cairo fits this team alot better then Iguchi or Cora. I just hope KW seems that and is working under the radar :ph34r:

I dont think that they would keep 3 catchers on the roster if they sign AJ, Burke will be back down to the little league

QUOTE(babybearhater @ Jan 4, 2005 -> 09:07 AM)
I dont think that they would keep 3 catchers on the roster if they sign AJ, Burke will be back down to the little league

i have seen burke play the outfiedl but he most likely will be in the minors