Catch-All Anything Thread

Texsox

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 10:37 AM)
Tip for those of you entering the "real business world" soon. The two MOST important pieces of infomation on a voice message are your name and your phone number. I can't tell you how many times people either forget to leave a phone number, or speed through their message so quickly that I'm unable to pick up either one.

*sigh* There I feel better.

heylosthiismplsgivmeacalwhenyagetachansfivfoatsxsxsevnonethxby

• Replies 5.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 09:57 AM)
Whch one, the photojournalist, the songwriter, the vegetarian bodybuilder, the jazz pianist, or the on-set medic for Dawn of the Dead??

I loves me some Google.

:D

The 20ish year old high school student, football player and thespian from Arrested Development. :huh

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 03:18 PM)
How could I forget about that son of a GOB?!?

steve_holt_yearbook_3_sm.jpg

I think he's actually a graduate student, but I cracked up when I saw the name at the bottom of the e-mail.

On a side note, I love the band name The Dandy Warhols. I'm not as fond of their music though, but I love the name.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:37 AM)
Tip for those of you entering the "real business world" soon. The two MOST important pieces of infomation on a voice message are your name and your phone number. I can't tell you how many times people either forget to leave a phone number, or speed through their message so quickly that I'm unable to pick up either one.

*sigh* There I feel better.

I like it best when the person is smart enough to repeat the phone number for you at the end of the call...and you still can't understand because he/she talks too fast.

QUOTE(whitesoxin @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 01:48 AM)
I don't know why it took my so long to discover the greatness that is the Daily Show.

Meh. Daily Show with Craig Kilborn >>> Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

But I'm not politically based at ALL, so that would make alot of sense.

QUOTE(Capn12 @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 12:54 AM)
Meh. Daily Show with Craig Kilborn >>> Daily Show with Jon Stewart.

But I'm not politically based at ALL, so that would make alot of sense.

So true, Kilborn never saw the success that he would have had he stayed on the Daily Show in the first place, Jon Stwart is just beyond annoying in my mind. Colbert blows his ass out of the water too.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 06:13 AM)
So true, Kilborn never saw the success that he would have had he stayed on the Daily Show in the first place, Jon Stwart is just beyond annoying in my mind. Colbert blows his ass out of the water too.

You're right on the 2nd part...I still very much Enjoy the show with Stewart as well. Colbert blows his ass out of the water because Steven has been so damn good.

Hey guys, say a prayer for my cousin.

She's 16 years old, and i guess 2 weeks ago she wrecked my uncle's car, was illegally released from the hospital, then took a bus and ran away to LA with her friends.

At first everyone was worried, but just thought it was an act of teen rebellion i guess.

But it's been almost 2 weeks now, with my aunt and uncle searching for her in LA the entire time, and nothing has come of it.

I never was really close to this side of the family, so I don't know all the facts and what was going on at the time.

Hopefully something happens soon,

Thanks guys.

http://www.missingkids.com/missingkids/ser...earchLang=en_US

Edited by SnB

QUOTE(SnB @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 04:20 PM)

She's 16 years old, and i guess 2 weeks ago she wrecked my uncle's car, was illegally released from the hospital, then took a bus and ran away to LA with her friends.

At first everyone was worried, but just thought it was an act of teen rebellion i guess.

But it's been almost 2 weeks now, with my aunt and uncle searching for her in LA the entire time, and nothing has come of it.

I never was really close to this side of the family, so I don't know all the facts and what was going on at the time.

Thanks guys.

I sure will.

I hope they find her soon.

QUOTE(SnB @ Jun 15, 2006 -> 03:20 PM)

Thanks guys.

I think I read about her on NBC5.com. Prayers are definitely out.

Ever have one of those days when you are thirsty all day and just chug water like it is going out of style? I seriously think I have drank over 2 gallons today. I'm sure I'll wake up in the middle of the night needing to go the bathroom.

I'm not done yet.