White Sox Wristbands....

Heads22

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will buy as many of them as they will let me. Then from there we can figure something out like send me $2.00 and a self addressed stamped envelope or something, and I'll send you the wristband. I will definitely try to figure out a way to help out as many people as possible.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 05:00 PM)
I will buy as many of them as they will let me.  Then from there we can figure something out like send me $2.00 and a self addressed stamped envelope or something, and I'll send you the wristband.  I will definitely try to figure out a way to help out as many people as possible.

I would definately send you a money order or a check and some extra cash for helping out. Probably like 5 dollars extra.

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 11:00 PM)
I will buy as many of them as they will let me.  Then from there we can figure something out like send me $2.00 and a self addressed stamped envelope or something, and I'll send you the wristband.  I will definitely try to figure out a way to help out as many people as possible.

yeah hey JDsDirtySox that would be awsome if u could please...let us know on a post or something if you got a hold of some u could put me down for one 4sure!

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 06:00 PM)

That would be greatly appreciated if you could do that. I was planning on going down Friday night with my dad, but he got sent to England on a business trip so now I can't go. Thanks so much. :notworthy

I am already picking them up for Greasy, if anyone else wants to arrange something send me a PM. I am thinking for $3, I'll buy the bracelet and mail them to whoever wants them? How does that sound? If you are interested, PM me. If there is interest, I can set up my paypal for payments or you guys can mail me a money order or something

QUOTE(credescrew24 @ Jan 12, 2005 -> 01:53 AM)
come on now i need 1 of these 4 sure...i bleed soxpride no literally ...i got a sox tatoo for heaven sakes so it would be much appreciated if someone could help out the less fortunate ones that live out of state like me

I know man, I live in Texas... I have been wearing my Lance Armstrong one for months now and i love it.. I would LOVE to have a White Sox one, ide prolly wear it forever

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 06:35 PM)
I am already picking them up for Greasy, if anyone else wants to arrange something send me a PM.  I am thinking for $3, I'll buy the bracelet and mail them to whoever wants them?  How does that sound?  If you are interested, PM me.  If there is interest, I can set up my paypal for payments or you guys can mail me a money order or something

my 3 dollar bill is on the way... ;)

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jan 11, 2005 -> 04:35 PM)
I am already picking them up for Greasy, if anyone else wants to arrange something send me a PM.  I am thinking for $3, I'll buy the bracelet and mail them to whoever wants them?  How does that sound?  If you are interested, PM me.  If there is interest, I can set up my paypal for payments or you guys can mail me a money order or something

I so want one of those. I'll send ya a PM

Note for anyone else who is interested me potentially picking up these bracelets. A got a lot of PMs from people who are interested, and I don't know if there is a limit on how many I can pick up. So I PMd everyone who contacted me, and told them what number they are on the list. I will do everything I can to get them, but if I can only get so many, I will get in the order that people replied to me. If anyone else is interested, they can still PM me and I will add them to the list, but just know ahead of time I have no idea what to expect.

I should be able to get a bunch, as I will be there all weekend, and I will be with my wife, so she can buy some for you all as well.

Like I said, if anyone else wants in or out, just PM me

Look I don't have any conformation or anything, but it's a pretty good bet if these things make money then they will offer them on the website or at the games. The whole idea behind them is raising money...so why limit it to those attending soxfest. It's not like they are saying they are a limited edition or anything. It's a 2 dollar bracelet to raise money for a charity...