And That's a White Sox Winner!!!!!

Buehrle>Wood

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Very good performance by Buehrle. Looked excellent. I really believe he is going to be a 20 game winner this season and today showed what he is capable of doing against good offensive lineups.

QUOTE(Hall of Famer @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 03:26 PM)
THANK YOU RICHIE SEXTON!!!!

Twins getting rocked already 3-0.

Am I the only one that really doesn’t pay any attention to the standings till 10 games have at least been played?

I'm driving home from the game right now, and I'm really not all that impressed with us right now.

1-0 is too close of a score, and there was not enough offense today. We were fortunate to get the Indians' gaffes on defense. I wasn't feeling Pods and Iguchi today. Pods drew a nice walk, and kept getting throws over near 1st base.

The good idea would be to drop Iguchi down later in the order with Rowand batting in the two hole so then Iguchi could get used to major league pitching.

Defense was extremely timely today. Crede starting two double plays were keys today as Buehrle mowed down the Indians.

Buehrle wasn't pitching first pitch strikes always, but came back and did what he needed too do.

I was a little nervous with Shingo coming in, but he brought his game today, and that play was spectacular by Ross Gload.

I'm a little upset that Gene Honda didn't talk much today, because that new guy annoys me.

We have to get our offense going and Freddy has to have a good outing on Wednesday. Way to go Mark, and go White Sox.

QUOTE(Beastly @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 05:28 PM)
I'm a little upset that Gene Honda didn't talk much today, because that new guy annoys me.

He's in St. Louis.

And relax, it's only one game...and we f***ing won.

Only one stat matters: Win. :D

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 04:31 PM)
He's in St. Louis.

And relax, it's only one game...and we f***ing won.

Only one stat matters: Win.  :D

Just as I would say if we lost, its one game. Lets see what we do with Garcia Wednesday.

QUOTE(shagar69 @ Apr 4, 2005 -> 05:48 PM)
Great start for us. Nice job by Buehrle just what i expected. I wanted to see more from the offense but we got the win and thats all that matters. Now an ILLINI win would make it a perfect day.

Illini win and a sox loss today would have still been awesome.

If illinois loses i will be so f***ing depressed. :crying