Cleveland Indians@Chicago Whitesox 6-3-05

kman

• Replies 387
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Man, have we gone soft or what....no doubt this team is playing mediocre recently.

=================

CLEVELAND SUCKS

CLEVELAND SUCKS

CLEVELAND SUCKS

EAT s*** BASTAGES

What happened to the rivalry with the hated tribe? Shame on you, so called Sox fans

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)
Man, have we gone soft or what....no doubt this team is playing mediocre recently.

=================

CLEVELAND SUCKS

CLEVELAND SUCKS

CLEVELAND SUCKS

EAT s*** BASTAGES

What happened to the rivalry with the hated tribe? Shame on you, so called Sox fans

Must have been back when Cleveland was actually good, and their fans actually went to games. I have to laugh while looking back because I used to always hear from my Indians fan friends about how great of fans they were because they would sell out every game. Then they fell apart and their attendance has fallen by over half. Indians fans are just the biggest bandwagon fans on the planet.

well im leaving for a camping trip today around 6, hoopefully when i come back on sunday I will see a possible Sox Sweep. I cant handle finding out the A.L Central scores on my trip it would ruin the weekend if the Sox lost.

QUOTE(sox-r-us @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 02:16 PM)

I am on the "one game at a time" plan. I despise whoever we play, that night(or day), and dont worry about who is coming up.

I think the Sox got away from this type of thinking in the past few weeks.

With Jake westbrock pitching i think the sox well be able to score atleast 5 runs tonight. Are bullpen is rested so we dont have to deal with any of the fiascos that went on last game. El duque will hopefully go 6-7 innings then we can turn it over to the bullpen i think the sox win 5-3 tonight.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
Well your answer was based on Sanity.  Nope Ozzie is going to start Everett at DH according to Bruce Levine.

Stupid, stupid.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 04:50 PM)
Well your answer was based on Sanity.  Nope Ozzie is going to start Everett at DH according to Bruce Levine.

Where did Bruce Levine say this

As stupid as it may sound, today is Carl Everett's birthday and I bet that is why he is playing. Frank should be getting AB's before he has to sit for interleague games. Otherwise, you may as well as DL'd him or kept him in Charlotte for more AB's.

QUOTE(ScottPodRulez22 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 03:55 PM)
Where did Bruce Levine say this

AM1000, And also to get me in a worse mood made a comment that he didnt think that Timo would be the first to go because Ozzie thinks he is important to this team. The soxtalk rumors about Timo and his special relationship are true if he sends down Willie or places Pablo on waivers so he can keep his .197 Batting girlfriend on the roster.

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 05:04 PM)
AM1000, And also to get me in a worse mood made a comment that he didnt think that Timo would be the first to go because Ozzie thinks he is important to this team. The soxtalk rumors about Timo and his special relationship are true if he sends down Willie or places Pablo on waivers so he can keep his .197 Batting girlfriend on the roster.

Timo has the goods on Ozzie.. :ph34r:

QUOTE(Brian @ Jun 3, 2005 -> 03:58 PM)
As stupid as it may sound, today is Carl Everett's birthday and I bet that is why he is playing. Frank should be getting AB's before he has to sit for interleague games. Otherwise, you may as well as DL'd him or kept him in Charlotte for more AB's.

You're correct. That's a very stupid reason for including Everett in the lineup. Although I wouldn't put it past Ozzie to go with his "GUT" on this move.

Now, if Everett has hit well off Westbrook, we can just brush it off as coincidence.

BTW, unless these ominous clouds quickly roll through Chicago, there might be several rain delays tonight.