7/20 Game thread vs. Detroit

Steff

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:45 PM)
Did Pauly mislead us??  Were we once told he was fast?  The guy is horribly slow...it sucks, but it is what it is.  Does there have to be b****ing everytime he hits a groundball??

And hence why the game threads suck anymore. 3/4s of the posts are b****ing about Konerko, and there isn't one post in this whole thread that actually has what matters most... THE SCORE OF THE GAME! :headshake

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 12:52 PM)
You clearly have not been following baseball if Robertson is crappy.

Crappy maybe not. Cy Young though.

We were getting 3 hit on Monday up until Trammel lost his mind and took Cy Douglas out.

We got 3 hit last night.

Now Cy Robertson is cruizing. Someone inform the team that yes Gooch hit a home run, but that doesnt automatically mean that its batting practice.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
And hence why the game threads suck anymore.  3/4s of the posts are b****ing about Konerko, and there isn't one post in this whole thread that actually has what matters most... THE SCORE OF THE GAME! :headshake

:notworthy Pretty f***in' sad, ain't it?

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 12:54 PM)
And hence why the game threads suck anymore.  3/4s of the posts are b****ing about Konerko, and there isn't one post in this whole thread that actually has what matters most... THE SCORE OF THE GAME! :headshake

2-1

We have 1 run on 1 hit, gooch solo homer. The game hasnt changed since the first inning.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)

2-1 tigers, in the top of the 4th

QUOTE(kyyle23 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:50 PM)
So just put up with him not making an effort.  Sure.  Sorry, Im going to disagree on how you see it, and keep on b****ing.  I expect better.

I didn't see the play...so I don't know about his effort on running to first...If the problem is that he didn't 'run' to first then that's one thing, but if the problem is that he isn't fast enough...then that's another.

I know the f***ing dude can't run. Millionaire player or not...he can't run. Never could...he looks like he is in slow motion...it is what it is