7/20 Game thread vs. Detroit

Steff

• Replies 970
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:54 PM)
And hence why the game threads suck anymore.  3/4s of the posts are b****ing about Konerko, and there isn't one post in this whole thread that actually has what matters most... THE SCORE OF THE GAME! :headshake

There was my Dave Littlefield joke that nobody got.

QUOTE(southsider2k5 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 06:54 PM)
And hence why the game threads suck anymore.  3/4s of the posts are b****ing about Konerko, and there isn't one post in this whole thread that actually has what matters most... THE SCORE OF THE GAME! :headshake

2-1 Tigers, going to bottom of 4.

Happy? :D

QUOTE(Steff @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
Welcome back Mr Crabbypants.  :P

15 pages of b****ing and I make one crack b****ing about the b****ing ... in response to another that did the same thing ... and I get called out. :rolly

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 02:57 PM)
I missed that.

Hawk was saying that they expectes the rain to come in for 1 hour at ETA 2:00 PM. It is now 1:59, the sky is black....

Edited by SoxFan1

QUOTE(Controlled Chaos @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:55 PM)
I didn't see the play...so I don't know about his effort on running to first...If the problem is that he didn't 'run' to first then that's one thing, but if the problem is that he isn't fast enough...then that's another.

I know the f***ing dude can't run.  Millionaire player or not...he can't run.  Never could...he looks like he is in slow motion...it is what it is

Im not talking solely about todays play. It is a regular thing. Pauly is usually removing his helmet in disgust before he gets to the base. I was always taught to run through the base, not stop at the base, and with pauly being a first baseman you would think he would know what he needs to do to attempt to get a call, but he just jogs to first everytime and barely makes it an effort. This is inexcusable to me. I know he is slow, but effort goes along way.

QUOTE(YASNY @ Jul 20, 2005 -> 01:58 PM)
15 pages of b****ing and I make one crack b****ing about the b****ing ... in response to another that did the same thing ... and I get called out. :rolly

Only because I luuuuvvveee you YAS. :wub: