OMG OMG OMG

SnB

T.O. WAS KICKED OUT OF CAMP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DS:LFKJAFS:LKJASF:KLJFDJSDF

Wait, breaking news now:

T.O. is eating at a taco bell!

Wait, now he's leaving

...seriously, sportscenter has been unwatchable this summer.

Funny you guys mentioned this. I just went on a rant about this tonight. Sportscenter used to be the pure substance show on ESPN. Just highlights with comedic voice overs from the anchors. Now it's all opinionated crap and soap operas. BBTN, NFL Live, etc. should be the opinionated shows for that sport (sadly they still are, overkill). SC needs to be the substance, isolated from the rest of the stuff they show. The last thing I want is fact or fiction with some stupid former QB saying the same stuff I could.

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)
Funny you guys mentioned this. I just went on a rant about this tonight. Sportscenter used to be the pure substance show on ESPN. Just highlights with comedic voice overs from the anchors. Now it's all opinionated crap and soap operas. BBTN, NFL Live, etc. should be the opinionated shows for that sport (sadly they still are, overkill). SC needs to be the substance, isolated from the rest of the stuff they show. The last thing I want is fact or fiction with some stupid former QB saying the same stuff I could.

but did you know that "life is an open road"?

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:56 PM)

great post. I agree

QUOTE(WilliamTell @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 09:24 AM)
I always said I'd want T.O. on my team, but he's almost too much trouble. I know he's a great receiver, but his off the field drama is just getting pathetic.

The thing that keeps getting to me is this;

Does T.O. ever sit around and just think..."Hey, you know what...maybe by doing this, I'm reducing my value in the eyes of my team and my teammates, and maybe I'm making it less likely that someone will give me the contract I want?"

It's soooo annoying, especially when watching ESPNEWS, last night they changed the little breaking new box to 3 different things in 5 minutes about TO, using variations of quotes. No one outside of Philadelphia cares, and it's something blown way out of proportion from ESPN, like everything else they talk about east coast related.

Also, I thought they did the same with the KNBR story about the SF radio guy. There were several days where the ESPNEWS box said "SF Giant radio broadcaster uses racist remark", you'd think Jon Miller said the 'N' word. And I thought it was sick the way they handled it, by talking about it nonstop and dedicating shows (On Outside the Lines, they had Felipe on and he said he now refers to the radio guy as a "messanger of Satan", WTF?) until the guy got fired. Jeff Dickerson's comment on Latroy Hawkins was worse than the 'Carribean' comment, which I hardly found to be racist, maybe stupid, but a bit of a stretch to call it racist imo, but it sounds like Felipe wanted other attention other than having a suckass team and got it.

SportsNite >> Sportscenter

QUOTE(3 BeWareTheNewSox 5 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 03:05 PM)
It's soooo annoying, especially when watching ESPNEWS, last night they changed the little breaking new box to 3 different things in 5 minutes about TO, using variations of quotes. No one outside of Philadelphia cares, and it's something blown way out of proportion from ESPN, like everything else they talk about east coast related.

Also, I thought they did the same with the KNBR story about the SF radio guy. There were several days where the ESPNEWS box said "SF Giant radio broadcaster uses racist remark", you'd think Jon Miller said the 'N' word. And I thought it was sick the way they handled it, by talking about it nonstop and dedicating shows (On Outside the Lines, they had Felipe on and he said he now refers to the radio guy as a "messanger of Satan", WTF?) until the guy got fired. Jeff Dickerson's comment on Latroy Hawkins was worse than the 'Carribean' comment, which I hardly found to be racist, maybe stupid, but a bit of a stretch to call it racist imo, but it sounds like Felipe wanted other attention other than having a suckass team and got it.

SportsNite >> Sportscenter

SportsNite is pretty bad too. As is Chicago Tribune Live...they HAVE to start with the Cubs, all the damn time. Cubs lose 12-3 and are 1st while the Sox win 2-1 in a nailbiter and nothing. Yes, Sportsnite > Sportscenter but they both suck. JMO.

Breaking News: TO has an irregular bowel movement. No clarification if this is correlated with Andy Reid or Ricky Williams. Mike Golic to break it down after the break.

Seriously, watching this interview during halftime of this preseason game makes me feel like I'm in kindergarden. "He told me to shut up first so I said shut up back!"

Edited by 3 BeWareTheNewSox 5

T.O. is a piece of s***.

"I don't need to talk to Donovan, I know how to play football...I don't need to talk to Andy Reid, I know how to play football."

:banghead

"My name is not Terrell Reid, he's not my mom I don't have to listen to him."

QUOTE(SnB @ Aug 10, 2005 -> 10:58 PM)
but did you know that "life is an open road"?

I truly hate that song. I'd be a lot happier if they played "On the Road Again", or "This Land is Your Land, This Land is My Land". the song they have now will haunt my dreams for years.

QUOTE(GBlum27 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 09:29 PM)
T.O. is a piece of s***.

"I don't need to talk to Donovan, I know how to play football...I don't need to talk to Andy Reid, I know how to play football."

:banghead

"My name is not Terrell Reid, he's not my mom I don't have to listen to him."

how can you not get along with Donovan McNabb? you saw them last summer, it's like Drew Rosenhaus has turned TO against McNabb, to get TO traded. TO is like the kid in middle school, who becomes friends with the popular kid (in this case, Drew Rosenhaus), and becomes a jerk and alienates himself from his former friends.

QUOTE(HSC's Biggest Fan @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 03:51 PM)
Quite Frankly whoever has taken over/in charge of programming at ESPN needs to be fired.

The 50/50 show should be its own episode it is interesting but I want SportsCenter for a reason.

Now they're having an espn hollywood show :puke . Greasy hit it right on the head on what espn is turning into, it's horrible imo. The only good thing is AC Slater is hosting the Espn hollywood show. :P

QUOTE(danman31 @ Aug 11, 2005 -> 03:12 AM)
At least I like that song, but damn it's gonna be old by 50 days are up. I imagine it's already old for many of you,

That song got old for me like after the 3rd state because they play it every commercial.