SNL Tonight

fathom

• Replies 133
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The national television requests are already pouring in.  Several of our guys appeared on the Oprah Show Friday AM, Scott Podsednik will appear on Saturday Night Live tonight, you will see Sox players on the Tonight Show next week and then Letterman the week after.  Guys are enjoying the new-found attention.

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/

It's really starting to sink in now.

QUOTE(nitetrain8601 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 01:38 PM)
Every team gets a DVD each year. This one is going to be truly badass though. I already ordered one through mlb.com. Unless you're talking about another DVD.

Where is the one you're talking about? I've ordered the WS DVD. I don't think they make a team DVD, unless your team wins it. There wouldn't be much reason to.

QUOTE(greasywheels121 @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 06:49 PM)
Where is the one you're talking about?  I've ordered the WS DVD.  I don't think they make a team DVD, unless your team wins it.  There wouldn't be much reason to.

Is there a DVD out there with all of the World Series games on it? I recall that Boston (illegally or legally) had one released last year, I hope that someone does the same for the White Sox this year...

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Oct 29, 2005 -> 09:31 PM)
Can someone with a will strong enough to watch this drivel tell me when Pods is on. If I watch the show I'll more than likely passout after the 5th lameass joke wich will probably come within the first minute.

I'll let you know. First time I've watched snl in years.