Colorado @ Sox - 3/1 Game Thread

Heads22

• Replies 433
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 11:15 PM)
I don't think we should use the heads good luck game threads until the regular season.  But that's just me. ;)

I need the practice just like everyone else. But I am curious to see my record last year. Let me check.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Feb 26, 2006 -> 11:20 PM)
I need the practice just like everyone else. But I am curious to see my record last year. Let me check.

Went 0-1 starting game threads last spring, 4-0 during the regular season and 10-1 during the playoffs. So 14-1 in games that count and 14-2 overall. Strangely enough I started game 2 of spring training, then the last 4 games of the regular season, and all of the playoffs except for Game 2 versus LA. I needed a break after a 7 game winning streak. I, of course, then finished with another 7 game winning streak. Call me Rally Heads.

We better have a thread for the intrasquad game later today.

http://whitesoxpride.mlblogs.com/inside_th...y_saturday.html

Pitching Schedule

From the desk of Don Cooper ...

Monday's intrasquad game will feature:  Mark Buehrle, Brandon McCarthy, Lance Broadway, Ray Liotta, Bobby Jenks and Neal Cotts.

I wore my spring Sox jacket and Sox hat to work today and the vacation replacement guard started talking to me about how he couldn't wait to see the Saturday game. Then I mentioned about intrasquad today and Wednesday's game - I cannot wait!

This thread made my day.

Yay for baseball returning. :)

Don't forget that ST stats are pretty much worthless. Wasn't the sox record last ST not so great? Look how that season turned out!

I'm just excited to get a look at our prospects and the lefties vying for a spot in the pen.