2005 Sox Players

hi8is

On Sunday,

Rowand was 2-4 with a Run and RBI, he is now batting .222.

Everett was 0-3 with a Run, BB, and K; he is now batting .136.

Thomas was 0-4 with a K; he is now batting .091.

Viz pitched 1IP, gave up 1 BB, and had 1 K.

Marte pitched 0.1IP, gave up 1 hit, and had 1 K.

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 01:43 AM)
On Sunday,

Rowand was 2-4 with a Run and RBI, he is now batting .222.

Everett was 0-3 with a Run, BB, and K; he is now batting .136.

Thomas was 0-4 with a K; he is now batting .091.

Viz pitched 1IP, gave up 1 BB, and had 1 K.

Marte pitched 0.1IP, gave up 1 hit, and had 1 K.

thomas is doing awful, ive been watching him and hes lookin to hit the ball out of the park every at bat

rowand should start to get better, the phils are off to somewhat of a slow start

willie is in triple A for the red sox right?

rowand lost one in the sun, so did rollins, it was an ugly game defensively due to intense sun

don't forget

franks mouth is batting .800 with everett's mouth batting a close .750...hopefully they will just get over themselves sometime soon.

QUOTE(chiguy79 @ Apr 10, 2006 -> 01:50 PM)
rowand lost one in the sun, so did rollins, it was an ugly game defensively due to intense sun

don't forget

franks mouth is batting .800 with everett's mouth batting a close .750...hopefully they will just get over themselves sometime soon.

Hmm well I know Everett took some more jabs in the paper this morning but as for Frank, he's been quite of late ... so I don't think you got the facts straight there...

The D-back connection:

El Duque started last night picked up the loss the Fastball was still around 90 but he missed with it to Helton and Brad Hawpe who bashed him around all night Hawpe was 3-3 a single from the cycle could have just as easy been 3 homers. Helton took a 88 fastball and hit a missle into the RF seats. The Curve was very nasty and at one point threw 18 in a row.

Baj in AAA Tucson has a rough start yesterday blew the save gave 4 runs on 4 hits but also had 3 walks that done him in. Baj has walked 6 hitters in 3.2 innings this year and has a 8.18 ERA.

On Wednesday,

Rowand was 1-5 with a HR, Run, and 2 RBI, he is now batting .286.

Everett was 0-4 with a Run, BB; he is now batting .100, with 1 HR.

Thomas DNP, but is expected to play this weekend; he is now batting .080, with 1 HR, 4 BBs, and 6 Ks.

Viz pitched 1IP, and had 1 K. His ERA is at 1.93.

Marte pitched 0.1 IP, allowed 2 hits, and had 1 K. His ERA is at 5.40.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Apr 12, 2006 -> 10:13 PM)
I just watched Vizcaino against the Rockies tonight, he was filthy, I never thought i'd say this, but I kinda would like him in our pen this year.  Oh well, Vazquez is paying off too.

Wonder how hard Kenny pushed to put Politte in that deal instead of Viz if at all.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 03:46 AM)
Rowand was 1-5 with a HR, Run, and 2 RBI, he is now batting .286.

He also had a hit up the middle that drove in two, but was called an error on Renteria, and helped throw someone out at the plate (he hit the cutoff man, who then threw the runner out at home)

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 09:35 AM)
I might take my brother's in law Cub tickets when the Phillies are in town to greet Aaron.

Any chance he gets a mini standin-O when he comes to bat for the Phils at Wrigley?

He'll more than likely be boo'ed.

On Friday,

Rowand continued his hot hitting, he was 3-4 with a HR, 3 Runs, and 2 RBI, and a BB; he is now batting .324.

Thomas was 2-4 with a HR, Run, an RBI, and a K; he is now batting .182, and has 2 HRs on the season with 7 RBI.

Everett was 0-4 with an RBI and a K; he is now batting .114.

Marte pitched 1.1 IP against the Scrubs, allowed 1 hit, and had 2 Ks. His ERA is at 4.91.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 13, 2006 -> 09:33 AM)
I'm sure there are at least a few Bears fans at Wrigley.  That has to help.

Im with you on that one, also I wouldnt doubt it if he gets a few fans at that game. I havent looked at their schedule, do they play during a Sox game? If the Sox are off I might go to see Rowand play.

Everett had 2 hits today and had one awful baserunning play but the M's pounded the Red Sox. s***ty defense was the story of the game for Boston. Between Bard doing an awful job catching Wakefield and Willy Mo Pena not knowing how to judge a fly ball it just wasn't a pretty day for BoSox fans.