sacreligious

thatballhitdeep

i have a funny question for everybody. being the huge sox fan that I am, do you think it is sacreligious to wear a cubs hat to play softball in??? I have only worn it for 2 games and it already has a huge salty sweat ring around it and the white part on the front is turning yellow.

the only reason i got the hat was so i wouldn't get a sox hat all gross. what do you think???

:gosox3: :gosoxretro: :gosox1: :gosox2:

QUOTE(thatballhitdeep @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 08:50 PM)
i have a funny question for everybody. being the huge sox fan that I am, do you think it is sacreligious to wear a cubs hat to play softball in??? I have only worn it for 2 games and it already has a huge salty sweat ring around it and the white part on the front is turning yellow.

the only reason i got the hat was so i wouldn't get a sox hat all gross. what do you think???

:gosox3: :gosoxretro: :gosox1: :gosox2:

just curious, but when you put it on do you feel the over-whelming urge to pee in a trough and brag about attendance?????

:gosox3:

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 04:54 PM)
People will think he's from Iowa, which apparently is a much worse impression to give people.

Well, of course it is. Since everyone from Iowa is a Cubs fan, as well as being from Iowa, he'd have two strikes against him before saying a word.

QUOTE(jackie hayes @ Jun 14, 2006 -> 05:09 PM)
Well, of course it is. Since everyone from Iowa is a Cubs fan, as well as being from Iowa, he'd have two strikes against him before saying a word.

HEY, watch it!!!! Most of the people from Iowa are NOT Cub fans. We are quite intelligent and score higher on all tests and have a far superior educational system than Illinois. Only the ones on the border and are Illinois wannabees are Cub fans. Most are Twins fans as they live closer to the Gophers chokers than the FIBS!! :D

WILLIAM TELL WHERE ARE YOU ,I NEED SOME HELP HERE!!!!!!!!

Edited by ptatc

wow, i didn't realize how much of a rucus this post would cause....my apologies for wearing a cubs hat but in my defense, it could easily be played off as a bears hat....it is the 1969 cooperstown hat that just has a face of a bear on it...therefore it is a sweaty nasty bears hat.....there, everyone feel better???