White Sox vs. Royals......Goin for the Series

letsgoarow

• Replies 479
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 02:47 PM)
The AL wildcard is just about who sucks least down the stretch.

I hope everyone now realizes how bad of a manager Ozzie Guillen is.

World Class Cheerleader.....Piecebb of s*** manager.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)

People forget how terrible he was in the last two months of last season last year. Thankfully, our starting pitching ruled in the postseason. Ozzie made two terrible calls in the postseason last year (bringing in Marte and Hermanson), but luckily got bailed out.

QUOTE(CWSOX45 @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 08:47 PM)
World Class Cheerleader.....Piecebb of s*** manager.

That's the problem....he's not a cheerleader this year.

QUOTE(Chisox_fan @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)
It's riduculous how much praise Bmac gets when he puts 3 spot on the board. I like the guy as much as everyone else but he should be able to hold it.

How? hes a fly ball pitcher, and he hasn't been good close and late, and i know im a Bmac defender but he has been misused all season.

QUOTE(Milkman delivers @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)

I still don't think he's bad. But he sure as hell is not as good as I thought he was. This team has just been horribly managed/coached all year. I hope Kenny and Jerry are taking notice.

ozzie manages like a mental patient.

You have 3 guys who throw upper 90s and can strike out guys. You have a new lefty who hits 95 and has a funky lefty delivery.

So you start the 8th by trying to get your relative the win, instead of the team.

Then you bring out a contact flyball pitcher named neal cotts who has a mid 6 ERA and a mid 2 WHIP.

Then you back it up with another flyball contact pitcher.

And then you have a SS playing on the edge of the grass.

White Sox will need a major overhaul in the off-season...the pitching sucks. Kenny made the trades he thought would get us another ring this year, but its not going to happen...we are being done by .220 hitters, AAA players, and pitchers with +6 eras, losing to the likes of Tampa and KC, teams going nowhere. We are old, can't run, aren't smart, have a manager who seems to manage his pitchers differently depending on their birthplace. We are in a division competing with teams with some of the best young talent in baseball, much of it due to blossom next year with even Cleveland starting to look better. This team, as it stands now, has no chance to compete next year and is looking more and more like a 4th place team. We have the "names" to reload and its time to. This team is finished. I'm going camping, later.

Question for you Sox fans........how many in here thought Ozzie was a good manager last year, and how much of the "Ozzie Sucks" mantra going on here is because of frustration with how the team is playing......Did you guys think Ozzie sucked last year too, and they won dispite him, or has his management style changed since last year.....

Thanks.....

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 03:49 PM)
ozzie manages like a mental patient.

You have 3 guys who throw upper 90s and can strike out guys. You have a new lefty who hits 95 and has a funky lefty delivery.

So you start the 8th by trying to get your relative the win, instead of the team.

Then you bring out a contact flyball pitcher named neal cotts who has a mid 6 ERA and a mid 2 WHIP.

Then you back it up with another flyball contact pitcher.

And then you have a SS playing on the edge of the grass.

He too can also stike people out and hes good at getting the GB.

QUOTE(Chisox_fan @ Sep 3, 2006 -> 03:47 PM)
It's riduculous how much praise Bmac gets when he puts 3 spot on the board. I like the guy as much as everyone else but he should be able to hold it.

Thank you. But, hey, it's a prospect's board. Every good prospect is better than the major leaguer ahead of him.

Bringing in Garica to start the inning...s***ty

Bringing in Cotts...s***ty

McCarthy's performance...s***ty

At least they're consistant. :bang