LOST! thread

southsider2k5

• Replies 582
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really good episode.

I've never liked Charlie, but i was feeling really bad for him throughout the episode. It's the first time I ever cared about him.

Desmond is a favorite of mine, and when he offered to step in for Charlie, I groaned. I immediately started to dislike Charlie again.

QUOTE(retro1983hat @ May 17, 2007 -> 03:08 PM)
I liked the episode, but I was frustrated as well. Nothing really was answered yesterday. After next Wednesday, nothing until next January so hopefully they answer enough questions where people will want to tune in instead of just pissing people off with more questions.

if they gave us all the answers why would anyone watch any more?

QUOTE(bmags @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:38 AM)
anyone else kind of angered at how much they showed in the previews. You basically found out that they aren't gonna blow up some others

Would you like me to spoil that for you, or do you want to continue thinking that way?

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ May 17, 2007 -> 11:14 AM)
Ya, I was ready to see Charlie die off all season and now I don't want him to die. Fantastic episode...fantastic!!!

Hope you are still ready. :ph34r:

QUOTE(bmags @ May 17, 2007 -> 10:38 AM)
anyone else kind of angered at how much they showed in the previews. You basically found out that they aren't gonna blow up some others

Yes. Or at least they don't blow them all up.

Edited by BobDylan

Favor: Can nobody post spoilers or even hints of the spoilers in this thread? This is like the one message board I can go to and hopefully count on not seeing something on the level of "Snape kills Dumbledore". I really appreciate it!

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 23, 2007 -> 09:07 AM)
Favor: Can nobody post spoilers or even hints of the spoilers in this thread? This is like the one message board I can go to and hopefully count on not seeing something on the level of "Snape kills Dumbledore". I really appreciate it!

Snape killed Dumbledore?

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 23, 2007 -> 11:07 AM)

Bruce Willis is dead...oops :o

QUOTE(Wedge @ May 23, 2007 -> 04:07 PM)
"Snape kills Dumbledore"

Oh man, when I read that on here, I was so severely pissed off. Fortunately, the book was still badass, but it would have been such a rediculous surprise if I didn't already know that tidbit of info.

Anyway, back to Lost... I can't wait for tonight!!!

Edited by dasox24

QUOTE(Steve9347 @ May 23, 2007 -> 10:05 PM)
spoiler:

so the whole episode, im thinking to myself "this is the future" during the flashbacks...

im unsure if im right... or how they are going to spin this, but f*** yeah, great episode.

Why did he ask the other Doctor to go ask his father though??

Hmmmm

My theory is that the call for the rescue was the flashback in this episode, and what we thought was the flashback was the present.

Also, I think Jack asking for his Father was mainly drunk talk, and that state of depression he was in.

Anyone have any theories on who's funeral it was? I think Ben or Locke, but it could be Sawyer.

Some clues that this was the future or present, or whatever, Jack was using a Moto-Razr, which weren't out before 04.

And as to who's funeral it was, it was probably Ben's now that I think about it. Locke probably stayed on the Island, and Kate made a reference to Sawyer by saying when she met Jack "He'll probably be wondering where I am."