Official 2006-2007 NBA Discussion Thread

PJ Brown was HUGE last night. His defense and offense picked us up a ton.

TT makes plays that you dont see very often. It always makes me jump out of my seat.

QUOTE(SoxFan101 @ May 15, 2007 -> 06:16 PM)
I actually like the Spurs, well more like I dont hate them. I cant stand the Suns and their chronic b****ing. They remind me of the Pistons with how much they seem to whine all the time.

The spurs by far b**** more than any team in the NBA.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Game 6 is building up to be the most exciting game of the season. The Bulls just needs to continue to pass and shoot like they did in Game 5. The ball movement was excellent.

Getting Billups back in foul trouble will be key. Detroit is a completely different team when he is not on the floor.

Edited by RME JICO

QUOTE(RockRaines @ May 16, 2007 -> 09:48 AM)
PJ Brown was HUGE last night. His defense and offense picked us up a ton.

TT makes plays that you dont see very often. It always makes me jump out of my seat.

The spurs by far b**** more than any team in the NBA.

Maybe so, but I still remember the games we played vs Phoenix this year and they were b****ing nonstop. Even though they werent being called for going over the back the entire game also. Just happened to be the game it was either Bell or Barbosa hit the 3 pointer to win in the last seconds.

And the Spurs have earned the right to do what they want, they have won championships with the core of that team.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 17, 2007 -> 12:03 AM)
The Nets won a do or die road playoff game by 11 in which they scored 6 points in the 4th quarter. That is really, really, really wrong. I never have and bet I never will again see that.

I saw it, and it was indeed horrible to watch.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ May 17, 2007 -> 12:21 AM)
Well the NBA appears ready to get their way, a Spurs win, so congrats to you guys for deciding who wins this series :). Suns just ran out of gas down the stretch with that 6 man rotation.

NBA had nothing to do with it, even if you disagree with the rule they made the right call. And anyways I bet the Suns with their high scoring offense makes for higher ratings than the Spurs slow boring offense/defense so why would they fix it their way.

QUOTE(RME JICO @ May 17, 2007 -> 08:15 PM)
PJ Freakin Brown going off!! Bulls leading 48-43 at half and are only 1-8 from 3pt range.

Of all people. And Kirk continues to suck... well from when I've watched and yes my friends convinced me to watch this game... :ph34r: