2007 MLB Catch-All Thread

greasywheels121

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 24, 2007 -> 04:03 PM)
How exactly do you get lit up by this Angels lineup?

its kinda like getting lit up by the twins line up, its a death of a thousand slices.

• Replies 928
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(MHizzle85 @ Apr 17, 2007 -> 10:31 AM)
I saw this yesterday, ya gotta love bosox fans

It bothers me when someone singles out one fan in an entire stadium. If somebody did that to us, we'd all be William Ligue Jr. clones, a game that I was at.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 11:14 AM)
Does being slightly better and spending a lot more money count?

At least they finally figured out how to get a good defensive OF in the ball game. It only took them a month to figure it out.

Off the cubs board re: Prior's surgery

I'm afraid when they cut him open that his muscles are gonna pour out of his arm like those baby snakes coming out of that snake in "Temple of Doom"

QUOTE(BigSqwert @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:15 PM)
Although most scoffed at the additions of Marquis and Lilly you must admit they are pitching very well in the early going of this season.

Just wait until the wind is blowing out.

QUOTE(witesoxfan @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 05:55 PM)
Eric Young would vote for Ian Kinsler for AL Player of the Month.

I find that funny for some reason

That's not quite as bad as Steve Phillips saying that if he could start a team with any player in MLB he'd pick Papelbon.

But close.

QUOTE(Balta1701 @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 09:07 PM)
That's not quite as bad as Steve Phillips saying that if he could start a team with any player in MLB he'd pick Papelbon.

But close.

I believe that was Jeff Brantley, unless Phillips actually said it as well. I thought he wasn't that much of a moron.

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 10:43 PM)
Matt Capps of the Pirates is single handedly winning me holds every week. ERA well under 1 right now, has been dominating, and meanwhile the beloved Pirates have won 4 in a row and moved into 2nd behind the Brew Crew in the NL Central.

My fantasy saviors have been Jon Maine and Tom Glavine. I got them later in the draft, and they have been putting up Quality Starts and wins at a good clip

QUOTE(whitesoxfan101 @ Apr 26, 2007 -> 10:43 PM)
Matt Capps of the Pirates is single handedly winning me holds every week. ERA well under 1 right now, has been dominating, and meanwhile the beloved Pirates have won 4 in a row and moved into 2nd behind the Brew Crew in the NL Central.

Might be a closer soon so keep on the lookout for other holds guys. Like Manny Corpas/Shields.

Speaking of closers, Jason Frasor who I pick up for a day gives up 3 runs in span of an out and almost made me lose a matchup. Hoffman is blowing like every other save.