Raw Eggs

shoota

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 11:49 AM)
You still need fat. I've always been a proponent of 2 full eggs with 5 egg whites in the morning. Relatively low in fat, extremely high in protein, and not very caloric. Of course if I was in a bulking phase I'd add a lot of toast, a banana/fruit, a glass of milk, and a big glass of water.

Agreed. I like the whites/yolk ration being extremely high, but I like the fat in eggs as well. I actually usually used the egg whites in the container and would scramble them with veggies and additional protein. Then I got alot of my fat intake from musclemilk and oats when i was bulking. Eggs and chicken really are awesome.

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 01:07 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Agreed. I like the whites/yolk ration being extremely high, but I like the fat in eggs as well. I actually usually used the egg whites in the container and would scramble them with veggies and additional protein. Then I got alot of my fat intake from musclemilk and oats when i was bulking. Eggs and chicken really are awesome.

Containered egg whites are fine, it's just they are more expensive. I'll use my two dollar dozen eggs and 50 cent egg separator. can't beat it.

My buddy that is a semi pro body builder just stopped taking muscle-milk saying that his pro friends have all convinced him how terrible the stuff is. For a long time he was using it as a key part of his diet but now its non-existent.

Don't ask me what it means though cause I do know a lot of people use it and like it since it gives a body builder the fat and other stuff they need to add mass.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 01:49 PM)
My buddy that is a semi pro body builder just stopped taking muscle-milk saying that his pro friends have all convinced him how terrible the stuff is. For a long time he was using it as a key part of his diet but now its non-existent.

Don't ask me what it means though cause I do know a lot of people use it and like it since it gives a body builder the fat and other stuff they need to add mass.

Its got a high fat content.

90% of the people who buy it misuse it. It's not something you're going to want to have first thing in the morning, it's not something you're going to want to have first thing after your workout like a normal protein powder. It is however the perfect pre-bed meal, and I've had one every night I've been at school for the sole purpose that the meal I used to have, cottage cheese, is too expensive to keep buying.

I have seen people say that there cholesterol had gone up from it, but then again those are the people that misuse it, aren't training properly, and think that they can be a fit, muscular person by taking; drum roll please: MUSCLE MILK.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jan 18, 2007 -> 10:28 PM)
My boss told me a story about his youth, how drinking 3-5 raw eggs a day for 5 days will give you a huge load.

So I thought I'd surprise the girlfriend this weekend.

I have gone over all of the conversations that I have had with my boss over the years I have worked, and I cannot remember a time where one's "load" entered the conversation. :bang

QUOTE(Jordan4life_2006 @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 05:07 PM)
Um, what the hell is muscle milk? And does the stuff work?

Its basically really really high fat milk (think more in terms of breast milk than normal milk). At least thats my understanding of it (but I'm sure Rock or R&W can give you a better explanation).

And it works good if you are doing cardio yet also trying to build mass, because the cardio would prevent you from building mass, but having something like muscle milk gives you additional fat to help you build mass (if you are looking to bulk up). Again this is an explanation from a non-body builder through stuff my body building buddy has mentioned to me (and I'm sure I botched the details up).

Semi-not safe for work

http://users.mrbean.net.au/~wlast/Sexuality.html

High-quality proteins are part of the seminal fluid and a high protein diet is sexually stimulating. In our culture meat is preferred while in the Orient chickpeas are used to improve sexual performance. The highest reputation has free-range raw egg yolk, especially fertilised and very fresh. It supplies sulphur compounds that are also high in the semen. However, even more effective than egg yolk is raw minced meat.
Edited by knightni

QUOTE(redandwhite @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 01:46 PM)
Containered egg whites are fine, it's just they are more expensive. I'll use my two dollar dozen eggs and 50 cent egg separator. can't beat it.

You should go check out Walmart, down here I can get a box of 5 dozen eggs for 4.50 its a pretty sweet deal considering the insane amount of eggs I eat..

Also.. red is right, its better to mix 1 or 2 regular eggs in with your egg whites.

Edited by T R U

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 07:09 PM)
Its basically really really high fat milk (think more in terms of breast milk than normal milk). At least thats my understanding of it (but I'm sure Rock or R&W can give you a better explanation).

And it works good if you are doing cardio yet also trying to build mass, because the cardio would prevent you from building mass, but having something like muscle milk gives you additional fat to help you build mass (if you are looking to bulk up). Again this is an explanation from a non-body builder through stuff my body building buddy has mentioned to me (and I'm sure I botched the details up).

Basically a protein shake mixture.

http://cytosport.com/products/musclemilk.html

Muscle_Milk.jpg

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 05:27 PM)
I have gone over all of the conversations that I have had with my boss over the years I have worked, and I cannot remember a time where one's "load" entered the conversation. :bang

By "Boss" he means Director and by "work" he means movie ;)

QUOTE(knightni @ Jan 19, 2007 -> 08:19 PM)

Gotta love the internet

or not.

QUOTE(shoota @ Jan 18, 2007 -> 10:28 PM)
My boss told me a story about his youth, how drinking 3-5 raw eggs a day for 5 days will give you a huge load.

So I thought I'd surprise the girlfriend this weekend.

So how does eating 3-5 COOKED eggs a day not have the same effect?