BEARS in THE SUPERBOWL!

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 07:28 PM)
:lol:

I have seen way more Tillman than Harris jerseys this year.

But if it requires looking like an asshat to show my TH man love then I will look like an asshat. :)

You're looking in odd places then (possibly your own subconscious but I don't judge) because I'd say the Harris to Tillman ratio that I have seen is about 10:1 and since you do not have a car and are 13 years old I'm going to assume that I have seen more people than you. The worst jersey to possibly own at this point is probably Hester for two reasons. 1.) You see those damn things everywhere now and 2.) He's not that good of a football player.

I for one will be the first and only person on my block to own the entire Bears snapping/holding/kicking unit of Mannelly, Maynard and Gould so my cool factor will be vastly superior to yours. I'm 1/3 of the way there and will not rest until Mannelly receives the proper due for being the best person at his job in the NFL.

• Replies 393
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 07:35 PM)
You're looking in odd places then (possibly your own subconscious but I don't judge) because I'd say the Harris to Tillman ratio that I have seen is about 10:1 and since you do not have a car and are 13 years old I'm going to assume that I have seen more people than you. The worst jersey to possibly own at this point is probably Hester for two reasons. 1.) You see those damn things everywhere now and 2.) He's not that good of a football player.

;) Everyone knows I've had my license for over a year.

10:1? That is quite an exaggeration.

And yes Hester is not a good choice at this time.

Of the Bears studs, TH is far and away the most undersold jersey.

And you need to get that Mannelly jersey pronto, what a God. http://www.longsnapper.com/index2.shtml

Edited by WHarris1

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 07:39 PM)
;) Everyone knows I've had my license for over a year.

10:1? That is quite an exaggeration.

And yes Hester is not a good choice at this time.

Of the Bears studs, TH is far and away the most undersold jersey.

And you need to get that Mannelly jersey pronto, what a God. http://www.longsnapper.com/index2.shtml

Sexiest goatee in professional athletics but that's here nor there. Just because your Mom is willing to drive you around town doesn't mean she counts as a 'license'.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 09:43 PM)
It's really not, Kalapse is just f***ed up. :)

Exactly, that's why I added "in my mind". I'm the weirdo who you see wearing the Mackowiak or Maynard jersey, I just don't see the point in wearing a jersey that every other person at the game is wearing and besides my favorite players are often unpopular or overlooked by the general fanbase.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 10:30 PM)
Exactly, that's why I added "in my mind". I'm the weirdo who you see wearing the Mackowiak or Maynard jersey, I just don't see the point in wearing a jersey that every other person at the game is wearing and besides my favorite players are often unpopular or overlooked by the general fanbase.

Kalapse has a point. I even hated wearing Jordan jerseys back in HS. It doesn't have the same feel when you've got 189 other people wearing the same thing on any given day.

QUOTE(WHarris1 @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 05:28 PM)
:lol:

I have seen way more Tillman than Harris jerseys this year.

But if it requires looking like an asshat to show my TH man love then I will look like an asshat. :)

Just as I will continue to wear my Grossman jersey.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 05:35 PM)

I for one will be the first and only person on my block to own the entire Bears snapping/holding/kicking unit of Mannelly, Maynard and Gould so my cool factor will be vastly superior to yours. I'm 1/3 of the way there and will not rest until Mannelly receives the proper due for being the best person at his job in the NFL.

Mannelly is the best to ever play his position.

QUOTE(Kalapse @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 07:12 PM)
The problem with Tommie Harris is he's an incredibly good player and is only going to get more popular. You're going to see a ton of Harris, Grossman and Urlacher jerseys where ever you go and what's the fun in that? If I'm going to buy a jersey I want it to be somewhat original, a player that I'm not going to see everywhere I go. Just watching the Colts Pats game yesterday like 80% of the crowd was wearing #18 jerseys what's the fun in owning a Manning jersey when every jackass in Indiana has one in their closet?

Let me tell you from first hand experience, that is A LOT of people!

QUOTE(Rowand44 @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 07:19 PM)
Like Damaso Marte for instance. :ph34r:

Or Jeff Bajenaru :bringit

QUOTE(bmags @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 02:08 AM)
how about jason mckie jersey. Guy is fun to watch when he gets catches out in the flat and has some time to get his momentum going. He puts a hurtin on em.

QUOTE(Felix @ Jan 22, 2007 -> 12:27 AM)
I also forgot to mention Jason McKie, who was also in talks for my second jersey this afternoon.

:)

QUOTE(Felix @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 06:14 AM)
As will I :) (orange too, I love it)

Just bought an Authentic Orange Berrian jersey.

Guys, don't take offense, but what's with all the love for the orange jerseys? Maybe it's just the fact that I like the more 'classic' jerseys, but I can't stand those and would never even consider buying an orange one. You guys just dig the color, or...?

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 06:43 AM)
Guys, don't take offense, but what's with all the love for the orange jerseys? Maybe it's just the fact that I like the more 'classic' jerseys, but I can't stand those and would never even consider buying an orange one. You guys just dig the color, or...?

I was going to say the same thing Keith. I got a navy Grossman, a navy Curtis Conway, and a navy Cade McNown (my favorite collegiate QB of all time).

That said I am a fan of the road white jersey's too, but I don't own many jerseys (as you can see by my collection of 3 in the 12+ years I've been watching the Bears).

QUOTE(CWSGuy406 @ Jan 23, 2007 -> 08:43 AM)

I really, really like the orange jersey's, which is why I bought one. That being said, without a doubt in my mind, my next jersey will be the navy home ones.