White Sox vs. Tigers, 4/21/07 (W)

• Replies 537
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, hopefully the boys can keep it up and get us number 4 in a row, great 4/20 by the way. Only thing I'm worried about is that we have our 2nd best fielding center fielder in, hopefully he doesn't cost us in the field..... another classic, thanks ozzie

I have relatives in Michigan who were SO glad that if they had to get beat by anybody on the sox last night they were glad it was erstad so that he continues to play everyday, there loving that scenerio, but mostly their pissed that pods is hurt b/c they hate to see mack/ozuna platoon there instead of pods.

but whatever, erstad did finally do something good for the 2nd game this year, so I'll try to like him for the rest of today, but thats all he gets from me.

QUOTE(robinventura23 @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 03:59 PM)
BA is starting? Good to hear. I was thinking that Ozzie would stick Pablo out there and continue to sit Anderson for whatever reason. Here's hoping he has a good game.

:gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1: :gosox1:

Should be Ozuna/Anderson/Dye in the outfield today.

QUOTE(TheOcho @ Apr 21, 2007 -> 11:43 AM)
No BA in the lineup.

Pablo

Gooch

Thome

Konerko

Dye

Crede

Erstad

Uribe

Molina

Ridiculous.

So, he's not starting against right handers or left handers? Honestly, I would love a scenario from this point forward where the ballclub gells together and score runs; and Erstad is absolutely atrocious. Every multi-hit game he gives the Whtie Sox only extends his time in CF.