White Sox vs. Royals, 4/24/07 (W)

knightni

The Whiff. Logan has some filthy stuff and most importantly his stuff is a major variety from the rest of the pen.

I like how Ozzie is showing faith in him because I think that faith will lead to some confidence with the end result being Logan pitching aggressively (ie throwing strikes/attacking the hitter) and when that happens we'll see him dominate.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:05 AM)
The Whiff. Logan has some filthy stuff and most importantly his stuff is a major variety from the rest of the pen.

I like how Ozzie is showing faith in him because I think that faith will lead to some confidence with the end result being Logan pitching aggressively (ie throwing strikes/attacking the hitter) and when that happens we'll see him dominate.

that was a huge spot for him....

QUOTE(fathom @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:05 AM)
Wow, nice pitch....bad AB. Let's get a run, and end this game.

Don't mind working around Grudz, even though it was dangerous to put a run on second base.

That slurve was pretty nasty tonight. I still don't think a reliever for the White Sox has gotten two consecutive hitters out in this game. Pretty pathetic, but it will be a lot easier to stomach if we can win this game, but Soria has been nasty and the Royals' best pitcher so far this season.

QUOTE(Chisoxfn @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:05 AM)

I will give him a few more outings before I eat my crow.... :P

QUOTE(Jimbo @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 01:06 AM)
Funny story, having gone to over 30 royals games, i asked why do you guys just chant "lets go royals" and never really stop. The response, we chant it as long as we can, unitl something good happens.

the logic of someone from kansas city.

That's funny, because – and I know I'm going to hell for saying this – looking at the Royals fans in the stands the last two games I think they all look like the rode the short bus to the park. :)

Edited by FlaSoxxJim

QUOTE(FlaSoxxJim @ Apr 25, 2007 -> 12:08 AM)
That's funny, because – and I know I'm going to hell for saying this – looking at the Royals fans in the stands the last two games I think they all look like the rode the short bust to the park. :)

oh yeah, no doubt. no hell, its the truth.

again im so glad i left that area. god bless chicago.