• Replies 4.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

So XBOX just kicked PS3 in the nuts

They revealed a new 360.. its smaller, has wi fi, and is 250 GB

The best part? Its the same price as the older version.. AND, it is available later this week.. im pumped..

QUOTE (T R U @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 02:01 PM)

The best part? Its the same price as the older version.. AND, it is available later this week.. im pumped..

Wifi included with the original PS3.

PS3 already has a smaller system.

PS3 has been upgradeable to 250GB from the begining.

So how exactly did xbox kick PS3 in the nuts, because I am failing to see it.

Right. So now it's ALMOST as good as the PS3? Wait, not even close! You have the free online service, the bluray capability, and the whole RROD thing that they still havent' fixed, then add to that the fact that the 360 is graphically maxed right now while the PS3s graphical capabilities haven't even been remotely tapped.

Keep trying.

Edited by Steve9347

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 04:11 PM)
Right. So now it's ALMOST as good as the PS3? Wait, not even close! You have the free online service, the bluray capability, and the whole RROD thing that they still havent' fixed, then add to that the fact that the 360 is graphically maxed right now while the PS3s graphical capabilities haven't even been remotely tapped.

Keep trying.

Winner.

As for E3...i'm really hoping Blizzard makes some announcement about D3.

I'm a proud 360 owner & I can't see how they kicked PS3 in the nuts here either.

If anything, this is the stuff that they should of had from the jump.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 03:11 PM)

Keep trying.

XBOX got kicked in the nuts by blu-ray if anything.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 03:11 PM)

Keep trying.

The 360 is better than the PS3 will ever be.. bluray can suck a dick, I have a bluray player for that..

QUOTE (Soxbadger @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 05:42 PM)
6.5 for life!

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 05:51 PM)
that

You guys are crazy. I like 6.5 as much as the next guy, but OOTP11 is a much better game.

QUOTE (Steve9347 @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 08:13 PM)
Denial is funny.

im a ps3 and xbox360 user.. Im not in the fanboy section of either system.. The only thing that makes me buy a copy of a game for a certain console is ONLY if it has exclusive content to that particular system. One thing i love about my xbox though is the ability to play my music during ANY game. That could be a total dealbreaker for me on some titles where id like to listen to something other than the original soundtrack. When it comes to gaming though i never noticed a difference honestly. Even online while i pay for xbox live and use the playstation network i dont notice a difference at all as long as the host isnt hosting from all the way in the middle east or something. I love that the ps3 has bluray integrated which is great because they hold so much more data and while its a TINY nuisance, the fact that xbox still uses dvds can be a pain for much larger games like mass effect which require more than one disc, but at the same time its not a huge deal that i would throw my arms up about.

P.S. If the 360 gained support for the use of iphones as a usb-readable media player where i could just select the songs off of my iphone through the dashboard menu, that would be absolutely HUGE for me

Edited by flippedoutpunk

QUOTE (flippedoutpunk @ Jun 14, 2010 -> 09:59 PM)
im a ps3 and xbox360 user.. Im not in the fanboy section of either system.. The only thing that makes me buy a copy of a game for a certain console is ONLY if it has exclusive content to that particular system. One thing i love about my xbox though is the ability to play my music during ANY game. That could be a total dealbreaker for me on some titles where id like to listen to something other than the original soundtrack. When it comes to gaming though i never noticed a difference honestly. Even online while i pay for xbox live and use the playstation network i dont notice a difference at all as long as the host isnt hosting from all the way in the middle east or something. I love that the ps3 has bluray integrated which is great because they hold so much more data and while its a TINY nuisance, the fact that xbox still uses dvds can be a pain for much larger games like mass effect which require more than one disc, but at the same time its not a huge deal that i would throw my arms up about.

P.S. If the 360 gained support for the use of iphones as a usb-readable media player where i could just select the songs off of my iphone through the dashboard menu, that would be absolutely HUGE for me

It doesn't? I know I can do it using my iPod.

QUOTE (Jenksismyb**** @ Jun 15, 2010 -> 08:34 AM)
Ha, I just bought NHL 10 because Kane was on the cover. I suck at that game btw. Anyone have any pointers? In 4 season games I've scored 2 goals, the computer has scored about 8.

It'll come to you.

Work the point and try to score on redirections (ie shoot the puck towards players on your team in front of the net). Use the skill stick or whatever (same one you use to shoot) to deke the goaltender. Don't forget about fake shots to get defenders down or get the goaltender to commit.