Dye

Thome

Konerko

Pierzynski

Fields

Mackowiak

Terrero

Gonzalez

Iguchi is probably our best option to lead off right now and looks like his bat is coming around. Maybe batting Dye second will cause him to see more fastballs and allow him to break out of his slumber. Terrero is the best option to play CF, and it's time to see what Gonzalez can do at SS and at the plate. He can't be any worse than what we've been getting lately anyway.

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

QUOTE(Gregory Pratt @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:41 AM)
Dye's problem now is that he can't catch up to fastballs.

Yeah, but if he can sit on them, maybe he can catch up to them and putting him second may allow him to do that. He'll never get his swing back if he's always caught in between. Batting him second for a while may be what he needs.

If he can't catch up to fastballs when sitting on them, then he's through anyway. I doubt if he's through yet.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 10:43 AM)
Keep Iguchi in the 2nd spot, as he's been hitting better and we all know he doesn't really adjust to change well. Let Mackowiak leadoff.

Nah.

Edited by South Side Fireworks Man

Going to the game, with my son. Hopefully we can bring double clover luck to the park.

Anyone else get the stupid grinder road trip crap, where you can sign up for a bus road trip to Kaufmann. They have enough problems getting people to see KC versus the sox here, why the hell would people get on a bus. Oh you get a tee shirt and hat though that have grinder road trip.

Edited by southsideirish71

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
Anyone else get the stupid grinder road trip crap, where you can sign up for a bus road trip to Kaufmann. They have enough problems getting people to see KC versus the sox here, why the hell would people get on a bus. Oh you get a tee shirt and hat though that have grinder road trip.

I am glad to see the Sox are starting on the Team Roadtrip bandwagon. Other teams have been doing this for year. If it wasn't for the fact that I have family in Missouri and KC is remodeling there stadium in a few years, I might be interested. The revamped Kauffman looks pretty sweet. On a related note, am I the only one that hates riding on buses in my old age? I get more sea sick than being on a boat.

So according to the ESPN broadcasters Iguchi is one of the best defensive 2B in baseball and according to Mark Grace Jermaine Dye plays a flawless RF. Now I'm convinced no one outside of Chicago watches Sox games.

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Jun 9, 2007 -> 03:05 PM)
So Fields hits at least two home runs today, right?

Kalapse, any chance that you can expand your contract page to include all the guys?

I'm working on something right now, I'm going to include all players on the 40 man roster. I'm changing the look of it a bit so it's going to take some time.