Buehrle Fest

DBAHO

QUOTE(Greg The Bull Luzinski @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 06:06 PM)
And the fall out will be exacerbated by the Score's slip up.

Absolutely, as I was telling WHarris last night on here, this season can't get more annoying than it's been.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 12:56 PM)
Told by whom? Why is asshole ok to say on this site? Isn't that vulgar?

AJ was an asshole on another team yet he's a peach here, FWIW. The Sox don't shy away from problem children. They thrive in fixing them so I'd take the above opinion as all oponions should be taken.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:22 PM)
AJ was an asshole on another team yet he's a peach here, FWIW. The Sox don't shy away from problem children. They thrive in fixing them so I'd take the above opinion as all oponions should be taken.

AJ didn't punch Joey Cora before he came here.

QUOTE(Steff @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:22 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

Thank you Steff. Good point. The problem is that Fathom is stating his opinion as fact by using a source and not stating it as opinion. I am trying to get what he is talking about and who this person that told him this is. Confusing.

QUOTE(103 mph screwball @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:26 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>
Perhaps Cubs fan should be filtered. I find being called that much more offensive than a@@hole.

You are what you are. Deal with it.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 06:38 PM)
Thank you Steff. Good point. The problem is that Fathom is stating his opinion as fact by using a source and not stating it as opinion. I am trying to get what he is talking about and who this person that told him this is. Confusing.

You are what you are. Deal with it.

Actually, this is something we've been talking about for over a year now in regards to Kemp. I'm not going to say who said it, etc....just trust some of us that know about the situation. Civic told you all you need to know.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:38 PM)

Pick your battles wisely ssi. Sometimes it's just best to let others win.

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:40 PM)
Actually, this is something we've been talking about for over a year now in regards to Kemp. I'm not going to say who said it, etc....just trust some of us that know about the situation. Civic told you all you need to know.

Good stuff. Hope it works for you. In the past when I've pulled the "I'm not telling" card I've gotten called some very choice things...

QUOTE(fathom @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 01:40 PM) <{POST_SNAPBACK}>

I am not trying to start anything here and I believe you when you say you talked to this person and he said that. However, Kemp didn't punch anyone. What Civic said about AJ not punching Cora is meaningless. It turned out that Kemp never punched Cron at all.

QUOTE(southsideirish @ Jun 28, 2007 -> 03:29 PM)
I am not trying to start anything here and I believe you when you say you talked to this person and he said that. However, Kemp didn't punch anyone. What Civic said about AJ not punching Cora is meaningless. It turned out that Kemp never punched Cron at all.