i am drunk

Heads22

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 19, 2008 -> 05:34 PM)
Im thinking he mixed an unknown alcohol with "orange" gatorade.

I think he drank busch light. bshcl loigh t is so bad i tgets yo drunk pretty mfas

but also enjoys a nice orange gatorade and was just being a frienldy spokesman. or maybe he was planning his hangover remedy and it included some orange gatorade.

Hopefully when he fully recovers he can enlighten us.

QUOTE (Controlled Chaos @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 10:09 AM)
I think he drank busch light. bshcl loigh t is so bad i tgets yo drunk pretty mfas

but also enjoys a nice orange gatorade and was just being a frienldy spokesman. or maybe he was planning his hangover remedy and it included some orange gatorade.

Hopefully when he fully recovers he can enlighten us.

Just to clear a few things up...

- It was most definitely Orange Gatorade.

- I was indeed drinking Busch Light that night.

- The point for the Gatorade mention is that I do not go to bed drunk unless I have a Gatorade with me. Gotta love those electrolytes. Prevents cotton mouth and hangovers.

- Lastly, I typed it and still have no clue what "T^jod id erweaj." means.

QUOTE (DrunkBomber @ Apr 21, 2008 -> 09:19 PM)
Duffys. I dont know who knows it. They gave me 2 shots of absinthe on my lunch break. Damn them

I've had 1 experience with Absinthe and I was entirely disappointed.

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 12:42 AM)
Just to clear a few things up...

- It was most definitely Orange Gatorade.

- I was indeed drinking Busch Light that night.

- The point for the Gatorade mention is that I do not go to bed drunk unless I have a Gatorade with me. Gotta love those electrolytes. Prevents cotton mouth and hangovers.

- Lastly, I typed it and still have no clue what "T^jod id erweaj." means.

I've had 1 experience with Absinthe and I was entirely disappointed.

Absinthe is a totally different drunk. Most of it doesn't have wormwood oil in it tho, and you have to drink it more than a few times to get the hallucinations. It doesn't come immediately.

QUOTE (knightni @ Apr 26, 2008 -> 10:10 AM)
I thought that it was illegal in the U.S. :huh

This is what the mysterious wikis say on the subject:

A faux-absinthe liquor called Absente, made with southern wormwood (Artemisia abrotanum) instead of grande wormwood (Artemisia absinthium), is sold legally in the United States and does not contain grande wormwood. This was the first US approval referring to "absinthe" on the front label; the front label says "Absinthe Refined" but the US Alcohol and Tobacco Tax and Trade Bureau (TTB) classified the product as liqueur.

In 2007, TTB relaxed the US absinthe ban, and approved several brands for sale.[61] These brands must pass TTB testing, which is performed by the Gas Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry method[62] and TTB considers a product to be thujone-free if the FDA’s test measures less than 10ppm (equal to 10mg/kg) thujone.[63] A US distillery also began producing and selling absinthe, the first US company to do so since 1912. [64]

Anybody ever bone a girl that when sober you never under any circumstances known to god thought was attractive? Then when you're drunk (that damn vodka) thought she was fine as hell and, well, you know... It happened to me again. I'm so done with vodka. Never ever again.

Edited by Jordan4life

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 04:17 AM)
Anybody ever bone a girl that when sober you never under any circumstances known to god thought was attractive? Then when you're drunk (that damn vodka) thought she was fine as hell and, well, you know... It happened to me again. I'm so done with vodka. Never ever again.

Haha coyote ugly

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 10:14 AM)
Woke up...looked at my phone...saw a text from my best buddy saying...you threw up on my shoe.

Oh christ....what a horrid night last night was. I don't even f***ing know what happened.

I will tell you what happened. You got so drunk you threw up on your buddies shoe. You should be ashamed of yours......

ahhh f*** it, you probably had a great time

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 10:14 AM)
Woke up...looked at my phone...saw a text from my best buddy saying...you threw up on my shoe.

Oh christ....what a horrid night last night was. I don't even f***ing know what happened.

You slept with Jordan4life.

QUOTE (shipps @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 08:27 AM)
You slept with Jordan4life.

Who hasn't...ah f***....better get tested. :lol:

Friend called me up, said I decided to start a new trend called slap dancing...was dancing with random people and than would playfully smack them. How I didn't get punched in the face is beyond me.

I also apparently got tipped a few times with chicks putting dollar bills in my boxers as I apparently did a stripper dance out on the patio. I know this because I woke up this morning and had a couple dolalr bills in my boxers.

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 09:38 AM)
Who hasn't...ah f***....better get tested. :lol:

Friend called me up, said I decided to start a new trend called slap dancing...was dancing with random people and than would playfully smack them. How I didn't get punched in the face is beyond me.

I also apparently got tipped a few times with chicks putting dollar bills in my boxers as I apparently did a stripper dance out on the patio. I know this because I woke up this morning and had a couple dolalr bills in my boxers.

Damn, and I thought I had a fun night.