i am drunk

Heads22

QUOTE (SoxFan1 @ Apr 25, 2008 -> 11:42 PM)
Just to clear a few things up...

- It was most definitely Orange Gatorade.

- I was indeed drinking Busch Light that night.

- The point for the Gatorade mention is that I do not go to bed drunk unless I have a Gatorade with me. Gotta love those electrolytes. Prevents cotton mouth and hangovers.

- Lastly, I typed it and still have no clue what "T^jod id erweaj." means.

I've had 1 experience with Absinthe and I was entirely disappointed.

Ya the stuff they have in bars obviously isnt the stuff that is supposed to make you hallucinate and stuff.

• Replies 671
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 10:38 AM)
Who hasn't...ah f***....better get tested. :lol:

Friend called me up, said I decided to start a new trend called slap dancing...was dancing with random people and than would playfully smack them. How I didn't get punched in the face is beyond me.

I also apparently got tipped a few times with chicks putting dollar bills in my boxers as I apparently did a stripper dance out on the patio. I know this because I woke up this morning and had a couple dolalr bills in my boxers.

this is why you remain a legend

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 06:09 PM)
Last night after a few, a friend decided that it would be a good idea for us to brand him with a metal spatula.

That sounds like the best, worst-idea ever.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Apr 29, 2008 -> 01:52 AM)
Oh, it was. Today he tells us he got 2nd degree burns from it. So like good friends we laughed.

Is there a something else you should do instead? Because with something like that, I think the only thing you can do is laugh.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 27, 2008 -> 04:17 AM)
Anybody ever bone a girl that when sober you never under any circumstances known to god thought was attractive? Then when you're drunk (that damn vodka) thought she was fine as hell and, well, you know... It happened to me again. I'm so done with vodka. Never ever again.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 03:24 AM)
I love big fat titties that can't fit in my mouth. The end.

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 03:53 AM)
LOL. Get outta here with that s***. I despise fat girls. I like those big round ass tits that are so big they can't fit in you mouth. Real or fake. Doesn't matter.

:huh

QUOTE (Tmar @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 03:03 PM)
i know, probably the biggest poser i've ever seen

It was an obvious connection. The guy just doesnt want to admit that vodka = big boobies in his face

QUOTE (Jordan4life @ Apr 30, 2008 -> 02:53 AM)
LOL. Get outta here with that s***. I despise fat girls. I like those big round ass tits that are so big they can't fit in you mouth. Real or fake. Doesn't matter.

Now see this is what the drunk thread should be about,not mistyping.There should be more regretable embarrassing posts for my enjoyment. :D