Tattoos

ShoeLessRob

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 29, 2007 -> 05:33 PM)
Why do people get their own names tattooed on their bodies? Is it in case they forget?

Or a wive or husband's name. I can see getting married, buying a house, having a few kids, but a tattoo!? It's so permanent :lol:

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 30, 2007 -> 12:04 AM)
I can understand a spouse's name before your own name.

No way. No matter how happy you are with someone something drastic could happen. Say you got one of a wife or girlfriends name and she cheated on you with one of your friends or something bad. Everytime you saw that thing after that it would be an instant reminder of it.

QUOTE(LosMediasBlancas @ Sep 29, 2007 -> 05:33 PM)
Why do people get their own names tattooed on their bodies? Is it in case they forget?

There is a joke to go with that...

Why do Texans have their names on their beltbuckles?

So when they pull their heads out of their asses, they know who they are...

BTW, I was speaking with a volunteer from a local blood bank and she mentioned donations have been down among the retirees because they can't donate for x months after getting a tat. I was thinking to myself wtf? are old people getting that many tats. It's all the "permanent" makeup being done. :lol:

im going to get another one this week. I like tats as something that remind you about life transitions. I got one after college and after the end of a 5 year relationship. There are stages you go through in life and I like to make them lessons for me to improve myself and tats are a part of that for me.

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 02:29 PM)
im going to get another one this week. I like tats as something that remind you about life transitions. I got one after college and after the end of a 5 year relationship. There are stages you go through in life and I like to make them lessons for me to improve myself and tats are a part of that for me.

Here is one for Rock, a tramp stamp that reads like a book. This is the type that gets the wedding magazines delivered to her house, even through she isnt seeing anyone seriously.

corinthians_tramp_stamp.jpg

QUOTE(southsideirish71 @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 02:51 PM)
Here is one for Rock, a tramp stamp that reads like a book. This is the type that gets the wedding magazines delivered to her house, even through she isnt seeing anyone seriously.

Appears to have a nice figure though. You have alot of things to aim for then. I would try implementing your own punctuation system at release.

That's either not enough to read, or too much to read, depending on the situation. Where is the cup holder?

QUOTE(RockRaines @ Oct 1, 2007 -> 12:29 PM)

You should consider scrapbooking or writing a journal.

Is there a website where you can type something and it creates this picture? I have seen this picture with different tattoo's the past few weeks.