Official 2007-08 College Basketball Thread

QUOTE(JDsDirtySox @ Nov 28, 2007 -> 05:21 AM)
IU Fans: What is going on with Jordan Crawford?

He gawn?

Mike White took off his redshirt tonight. Either the Xavier game made them realize they need another big man or they need need another player in the rotation in the absense of Crawford.

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

QUOTE(Buehrle>Wood @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 08:25 PM)
He gawn?

Mike White took off his redshirt tonight. Either the Xavier game made them realize they need another big man or they need need another player in the rotation in the absense of Crawford.

BLOOMINGTON, Ind. (AP) -- Indiana guard Jordan Crawford has been suspended three games for violating team rules, coach Kelvin Sampson announced just minutes before the 15th-ranked Hoosiers played Georgia Tech on Tuesday night.

The statement, issued through sports information director J.D. Campbell, said Sampson would have no further comment on the matter.

Crawford, a freshman, has been a key reserve for Indiana this season, averaging 12.6 points.

Link

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Nov 28, 2007 -> 03:04 AM)
Dear Marquette,

Keep thinking that playing in Maui is the same as Cameron Indoor.

And if you guys shoot as well as Duke from beyond 3, I have no doubt that you will kill Wisconsin...

You guys have a lot of sharp shooters like that Taylor King right?

LOL -- okay, great counter argument. Have fun keeping up with a team that's much MUCH more athletic than your Badgers. Bo will have to be in top form to keep the Badgers in it -- maybe he can orchestrate the refs like Coach K did against MU (27 to 16 fouls). And even then it'll be close.

I'm not saying Marquette can't lose at the Kohl Center. Bucky is going to have a b**** of a time scoring without Alando, though. Our guards will handle the Badgers', if we can supress Butch and Wiscy's game in the paint, MU will walk out with a victory.

QUOTE(Soxbadger @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 08:14 PM)
So instead of switching to Winscosin Duke, we are going to get to watch free throws for the next 5 minutes and Indiana undoubtedly win.

Great call, they should switch back if it gets to 1 possession but come on.

Get ESPNU and stop whining!

:)

QUOTE(Heads22 @ Nov 27, 2007 -> 11:30 PM)
Iowa State has put one of the worst teams on the floor that I've seen. Johnson started and dropped 18, and we lose at home to UNI, 61-48.

Horrible basketball. Not even fun to watch.

Is there anything about Iowa State athletics that isn't terrible right now

Shaun Pruitt is really pressing this year. He has always forced some bad shots, but this has been ridiculous. You can tell he is trying to showcase himself a bit but he is just playing worse as a result. He should never be shooting turn around jump shots and he is rushing everything around the hoop. He has made several good moves this year where he rushed the finish and missed as a result. He really needs to slow the game down.

agreed. we've been talking "potential" for 4 years. i have yet to see any sign that he's ready to be a player. he's just a guy running around that can jump. what angers me most so far is that this team is so poor at running any sort of offensive play. it's a playground game right now. maryland is terrible and we're losing.