knightni

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

QUOTE (Brian @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 11:52 PM)
Anyone who ever said she is prettier then her sister needs to be smacked!

Alex (Aboz) would hate you if he still posted here. I know there are a couple other posters here who love her as well (athomeboy? though I know you LOVE Kristen Dunst :D) (Steve?)

Edited by SoxAce

QUOTE (SoxAce @ Sep 4, 2009 -> 09:54 PM)
Alex (Aboz) would hate you if he still posted here. I know there are a couple other posters here who love her as well (athomeboy? though I know you LOVE Kristen Dunst :D) (Steve?)

I loved her before she changed herself.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 04:28 PM)
I was making progress with a girl that I met a few weeks ago last night...My stomach had other ideas as I got sick all over her dining room.

Kinda hoping I didn't blow it.

So by blowing chunks, you blew it? Ouch.

I was making progress with a girl that I met a few weeks ago last night...My stomach had other ideas as I got sick all over her dining room.

Nice job, Marcus. I've done the same thing before except all over her bed. I blew it.

If you spew and she bolts, it was never meant to be.

QUOTE (MHizzle85 @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 03:28 PM)

My roommate 2 years ago peed in a girls bed one night (he pisses the bed when he drinks too much). Then they started dating for like a year. So you never know...

QUOTE (Chisoxfn @ Sep 5, 2009 -> 12:48 PM)
Jeff, your women coming with all of us to Mil?

I dont think she can get off work. But I havent even asked her if she wanted to go yet honestly. If she does it will be a last minute type thing.

I dont think I want her to meet you guys yet, that is a big step for a b**** to take in shipps life. LOL. Meeting my bestes buddys is more important than meeting my Mom really.